Spider-Man Puff Paint Problem NEED HELP ASAP!!!

MegaLEGOFilms

So, I was puff painting the spider on my spiderman suit and let it dry. The next day, I flipped it over and pinned it to some cardboard again to paint the back spider. Once that dried, I went to take the suit off of the cardboard and it was stuck to the cardboard. I tried pulling it off slowly, and now there are pieces of paper stuck that won't come off: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397925804.133441.jpg

Now once it came off, it folded and stuck. I pulled it off slowly again. But it messed up the puff paint. I used the puff paint from tulip that says PUFFY on the bottle if that helps. Any help is appreciated on how to solve this. I need this suit for Tommorow so I need help ASAP. I really don't want this happening again since I still have more to paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It needs time to completely dry, preferably for 72 hours, before you move it or let it come in contact with anything else. If your event is tomorrow, then I suggest coating more paint over the paper that is stuck to it. Use a hair dryer to speedup the drying process.

On hot, but don't put it too close on one spot. You'll damage the fabric. Instead keep it about a foot away and wave it all along the puff paint, not keeping it centered on one spot in particular.

The puff paint i use (tulip) says it needs 4 days to dry totally.
I only use the Slick paint from them. It has that sweet lifht reflections. I saw others that use the metallic one.

Im sorry. Dunno how to help further :/

On hot, but don't put it too close on one spot. You'll damage the fabric. Instead keep it about a foot away and wave it all along the puff paint, not keeping it centered on one spot in particular.

Thank you so much. I tried this and it worked!

Cut it off with an exacto knife, try to rub the rest off, then lubricate the zipper with actual metal lubricant and charcoal.

Thanks for the help, but after it dried, it soaked into the zipper in just the right way that it only colored it, not jammed it. But thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back