Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

I don't know about the legs, i'm waiting for the shins so that i can measure the whole leg.
With the arm, what i did was to make the bicep and upper forearm in a good scale for my arm , but one that the joint parts can actually fit nicely. then i measured the lines omarbou was talking about and i scaled the elbow, but since it didn't fit, i had to cut some parts like the top of the elbow. Hope it helps.

Progress so far.. Kinda slow due to work commitments :facepalm

Question: Is the forearm a little short??
View attachment 242947
its great !! dont forget there is supposed to have the handpate and the lower forearm isnt suposed to cover the whole forearm !
but if i were you i would scale it up a bit since its supposed to reach the bicep joint !

great progress though !!

Whats the best way then to scale the arms and legs? From what point to what point is the best way to measure?

I don't know about the legs, i'm waiting for the shins so that i can measure the whole leg.
With the arm, what i did was to make the bicep and upper forearm in a good scale for my arm , but one that the joint parts can actually fit nicely. then i measured the lines omarbou was talking about and i scaled the elbow, but since it didn't fit, i had to cut some parts like the top of the elbow. Hope it helps.
well for measuring i sugest you try to scale 1 part using either scale factor (you can make change using the height width or depth rather than the scale) or the distace between two points. buid that piece and use that same scale for the other parts ! i suggest you still check the dimensions just to make sure you're right (each person has his own body proportions !).

Awesome file and awesome guy omarbou1 thank you very much with this free too build HD file (y)thumbsup
today will start my V2 helmet pep file.
im gonna create thread for my Helmet build.

Awesome file and awesome guy omarbou1 thank you very much with this free too build HD file (y)thumbsup
today will start my V2 helmet pep file.
im gonna create thread for my Helmet build.

Thanks man!
i really liked your build !
i think you really master the foam wich is hard to do !
i will be subscribing to that thread ;)

thanks for uploading these files! I wanted the files from darkside501st and sent a pm to get the password for pepakura but he never replied and I couldn't afford to wait any longer. I just finished pepping the forearm and will hopefully have the handplate done by tonight. Just curious but do you have a file for the hand piece? I'm using the one from zabana but it's EXTREMELY detailed and difficult.

I think it's good, but the forearm like that you won't be able to put the handplate.

Thanks!! The forearm is sitting a little low

its great !! dont forget there is supposed to have the handpate and the lower forearm isnt suposed to cover the whole forearm !
but if i were you i would scale it up a bit since its supposed to reach the bicep joint !

great progress though !!

Thanks!! I'll push the forearm higher towards the bicep joint, am thinking of modifying to have a double joint for the elbows.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382384552.089312.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1382384564.321229.jpg

Mark 42 helmet made from my foam edits of your files omar :D

First time working with cardboard so it's a tad rough lol

I hope you do the abs. As is feared.. The ones i made were wayy to small! And the were time consuming to make. Maybe you could make an easyer version then darksiders ones.

I was set back quit a bit on my scedule now. I want the complete suit finished by 1. March. Only the helmet is painted ready so far. The chest is almost ready for paint. Also working on the neck incl mechanism

How did you scale the inner forarm?
If i scale it the same as the outher forearm, i would probably not be able to fit my arm in it.
i finished pepping the outher arm and handplate and it looks pretty good from scale.

I just saw the distance from the joint parts on the bicep and then i tried to make it the same of the joint parts from the forearm, it's not really accurate but it works. but if you prefer, the scale for my upper forearm is 286 and the lower one is 237, and it fits well, so. hope it helps. :)

I just saw the distance from the joint parts on the bicep and then i tried to make it the same of the joint parts from the forearm, it's not really accurate but it works. but if you prefer, the scale for my upper forearm is 286 and the lower one is 237, and it fits well, so. hope it helps. :)

I believe i made my lower forearm 255.55 (not 100 % sure).
The handplate i scaled so that it would match the space of the forearm.
What about the Bicep? what scale did you use for that?
I am thinking about making the Upper forearm partly from scratch/freehand.

I believe i made my lower forearm 255.55 (not 100 % sure).
The handplate i scaled so that it would match the space of the forearm.
What about the Bicep? what scale did you use for that?
I am thinking about making the Upper forearm partly from scratch/freehand.

The bicep is 271, i just increased 10% twice.
Well, that's gonna be a pain in the a**, i would just print the upper forearm and then just cut the big parts to see if it fits nicely to my arm. if not i would increase/decrease the scale.

Last edited:
btw guys i am really sorry for the lack of updates.. i am really busy with school since i am in the most difficult program..
i'll be back in force soon dont worry !

I will be starting a Mark 7 build in a few weeks using your files. The proportions is almost spot on! Hope you can get to work soon on the back piece. :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back