My ASM 2 lenses and urethane spider !

Jeck13500

Sr Member
Hi everyone, I made my urethane spider and i try to do my Amazing spiderman 2 lenses !
I waiting to take and print my orhadar file because I am in a difficult economical position !
I post my work give me your opinion ! thanks !!

Urethane spider
IMG_2873.jpg
I draw my spider
IMG_2877.jpg
I report it on rubber mat

IMG_3053.jpg

For the lenses, I have take the farm on shapeways, and take a perforated sheet metal ( I have painted it in white the metal. )
IMG_3109.jpg IMG_3139.jpg
for the frame
IMG_3165.jpg IMG_3156.jpg IMG_3158.jpg

And for the visibility
IMG_3164.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys !!

I have no price yet ! But, just the Frame cost 40 $ from shapeways, when I will put it on my faceshell, and see the final result, and how many time I need, to make one pair, I will give you a price ! ;)

Guys, really sorry, I want to be clear, and I don't want to have any problems !
On shapeways, the lenses is a property from kelandrum.
So, if kelandrum give to me the permission to sell it, I can, but if he refused, I will can't !
So I will ask to him directly
and for someone who want ! I can explain how to make this lenses easily !

Wouldn't you have the right to sell what you already bought? If you buy a car you don't need the original manufacturer to resell it. You are just adding to what you already bought then reselling. It's not like you stole his design.

Company's do that all the time. Buy parts from different places and then sell once its assembled and they don't get permission to sell. If you keep buying the frame from shapeways then noone is losing money.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need permission then you should also contact the company who sold the mesh and paint, and clear plastic that way everyone is happy

Wouldn't you have the right to sell what you already bought? If you buy a car you don't need the original manufacturer to resell it. You are just adding to what you already bought then reselling. It's not like you stole his design.

Hi dear, It's just a respect for kelandrum, I can be banned if I make a money on it :/

- - - Updated - - -

Company's do that all the time. Buy parts from different places and then sell once its assembled and they don't get permission to sell. If you keep buying the frame from shapeways then noone is losing money.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need permission then you should also contact the company who sold the mesh and paint, and clear plastic that way everyone is happy

you right, like I say, is just a test for now, and I have no price for the moment. ( I don't know if I will sell it )

He shouldn't have a problem cause he still gets his money when you order, its not like what zentai zentai does and stills the design.

The difficult thing is that if you sell them already shaped to your mask it will be different on other people. Tjack only has shaped ones that he sells with the face shell all the other you have to shape yourself

Hi everyone, I made my urethane spider and i try to do my Amazing spiderman 2 lenses !
I waiting to take and print my orhadar file because I am in a difficult economical position !
I post my work give me your opinion ! thanks !!

Urethane spider
View attachment 331064
I draw my spider
View attachment 331065
I report it on rubber mat

View attachment 331066

For the lenses, I have take the farm on shapeways, and take a perforated sheet metal ( I have painted it in white the metal. )
View attachment 331068 View attachment 331069
for the frame
View attachment 331071 View attachment 331072 View attachment 331073

And for the visibility
View attachment 331074

Thanks for the comments guys !!

Link to the perforated metal?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back