Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Yeh. The cineworlds always seem to bring films out a day or two earlier then advertised plus on some of the latest youtube trailers it now says 25th. They did it with the Avengers also. Wish the first showing was a late one though. My Fiance says she aint coming if I go in the suit....... I told her ill let her know what the films like. Booked thurs and fri of work as im working nights and had a notice about having too many holidays racked up. Be a busy weekend I think!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Haha my Gf said the same, and I love your answer to her just what I'd say haha

Yeh. The cineworlds always seem to bring films out a day or two earlier then advertised plus on some of the latest youtube trailers it now says 25th. They did it with the Avengers also. Wish the first showing was a late one though. My Fiance says she aint coming if I go in the suit....... I told her ill let her know what the films like. Booked thurs and fri of work as im working nights and had a notice about having too many holidays racked up. Be a busy weekend I think!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Lol! I'm pretty lucky in that respect. I told my fiancee that I want to wear my IP suit to the premier and she just said "Will you be wearing it during the movie, or just beforehand? Because you probably won't be able to sit in it easily" lol. It's good when you have a cosplaying partner :p.

Streetsoul- Thanks! They are pretty hard so far but then again thats only the front. The sides and back of the abs shouldnt be too hard :)

Shinon- Agreed the hulkbuster has always been a favorite of mine. It looks kinda like a giant IP so i might just modify some of my models later on to get the look of the HB :thumbsup

Kabiil- Thank you!

Streetsoul- Ha Ill try to make the helmet as good as i can for you all :)

Aion- Thanks!

Rodolfo- :lol all of them sounds like a great idea. It might have to be a collaboration however. 40+ suits is quite a lot! :)

Dimebagslash, Streetsoul, and P4r4dox86- :lol:lol Me and the lady are going as TonyView attachment 148000 and Rescue so that should be pretty cool :thumbsup

Waiting for ironmaided foam files of the cod and hipplate

hey Jackie well done on the cod and hip plates so much detail.:)
Is there going be a foam conversion to the suit because I build using cardboard and I use the foam conversions because the foam conversion is just a simplified version of pepakura. and I'm not in the mood to have to trace and cut tiny pieces of pepakura onto cardboard

but since I'm moving I'm going to have to put my mark 7 on hold and that's really annoying because the thighs are the last part of my mark 7 suit and the it would have been to the mark 8.
and wish me luck because my dream of having a hall of armours is almost complete I have a mark 2, 3, 4, 6, and I'm working on my mark 5/7 hence the need for a bigger house:thumbsup
war machine and iron patriot is somewhere down that list!

any ways this will be the last time on the RPF for about a couple of days.
but good luck with your builds every one and good luck with you mark 8 Jackie

all the best
,Speedtrix.:cool:cheers

Sent from my HTC using tapatalk.

Last edited:

VagabondKnight- Awesome thanks! I hadnt checked the site in a while and they added new stuff! :) thanks again!

Speedtrix- Thank you! However there are already foam unfolds in the first post (if i am understanding what you meant.) Well when you get back on here, im sure there will be plenty of updates ;)

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

VagabondKnight- Awesome thanks! I hadnt checked the site in a while and they added new stuff! :) thanks again!

Speedtrix- Thank you! However there are already foam unfolds in the first post (if i am understanding what you meant.) Well when you get back on here, im sure there will be plenty of updates ;)

Jackie when is the file for abs ready :DD

James ;)

I'll take care of the hip pods this weekend but I didn't forget no worries ! Been busy working on a movie set actually, really fun experience but rather time consuming

I'll take care of the hip pods this weekend but I didn't forget no worries ! Been busy working on a movie set actually, really fun experience but rather time consuming

kool man :) are the hip pods gunna be for 3d printing or can they be for pep aswell ? i was hoping to do this project all pep to be honest but you have done some great files already buddy :) and jackie i here ya man them abs ares so much of a pain in the butt lol id hate to model them thats why i have so much respect for you modelers man , i no your going to do an awsome job with them abs man and the rest of the files to , ooooh just a small idea about the neck , it seems in a few pics ive seen that its the same pretty much as the patriot neck , am i right ? if so i suppose that could be one less file for you to do huh :)

Last edited:

It's designed to be 3D printed, but by lowering the poly count maybe it would be doable in pep ?

Nice job so far. While I don't pep anymore myself, I can always appreciate the hard work you guys put into modeling and unfolding the files. Nice work

JamesStark- Not too sure. Hoping by the end of the weekend at the latest

Teragon- Movie set? Thats pretty cool :thumbsup. And about the hip pods, i think pep files will be best so people can make them too (they have some pretty high details that are fairly small so that might be a challenge.) But if you want to just do the 3D printing version, that fine :) i can still do the pep version if you want

Streetsoul- I saw that as well :) but i think ill just restart (the sides are different and the back a little as well)

Shade- Thank you!

JamesStark- Not too sure. Hoping by the end of the weekend at the latest

Teragon- Movie set? Thats pretty cool :thumbsup. And about the hip pods, i think pep files will be best so people can make them too (they have some pretty high details that are fairly small so that might be a challenge.) But if you want to just do the 3D printing version, that fine :) i can still do the pep version if you want

Streetsoul- I saw that as well :) but i think ill just restart (the sides are different and the back a little as well)

Shade- Thank you!

awsome buddy no worries :) and ooooooo abs by the end of the week end huh ? cant waiit wwwwwwwooooooooooooo these are gunna be sexy :p let me no when you need them unfolding buddy

Streetsoul- Will do :thumbsup

Ironmaided- Awesome! Thanks again buddy ill add it to the first post!

Ironmaided - Thanks for the file it's really nice !

Jackieisrockin - Same for me, I can't wait to see that abs ! But take your time héhé :)

i think i'll be merging the abs and the cod again next time, for proper scale. . .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back