HOBGOBLIN

Friko

Hi I Wanted to share with everyone my newly completed hobgoblin suit. I wore it to this years SDCC. I was accompanied by my girlfriend who was dressed as a female Green goblin. Together we won the Marvel costume contest. I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope you guys like it. All comments, suggestions, critiques are welcome.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Amazing job, and a VERY well deserved win! I don't post much, but followed your build thread from the start.
I know you said you weren't totally happy with the mask, but I gotta say I think you nailed it. Both of the costumes look perfect.

Both costumes look great! I always wanted to make a Hobgoblin costume, but I think you surpassed anything I would have done! Nice job!

I'm loving your mask way too much!
Hobgoblin was my first Marvel Villain figure, so I kinda went to a trip down to the memory lane right now
congratz, you both deserved to win!

Hi I Wanted to share with everyone my newly completed hobgoblin suit. I wore it to this years SDCC. I was accompanied by my girlfriend who was dressed as a female Green goblin. Together we won the Marvel costume contest. I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope you guys like it. All comments, suggestions, critiques are welcome.

Not sure what to comment or critique on to be honest. :p

Is everything hand-made?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back