Limited Run Star Lord sling bag buckle (closed!)

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Closed. There are no more. Sorry!
I ordered 60. The first 60 interests will get first option. You can still add your name to the list in case people drop out. People willing to pay before they are delivered will also have first option, because my total cost is quite high and I'd like to get it funded before I drop hundreds of dollars on it.

I've found the actual buckle used in the movie.
KAUt2H0.jpg

Ok, I've figured out total costs. This is for the buckle, shipping from the company to me, shipping from me to you, and a small fee to compensate for the paypal transaction because with 40-60 of them, it adds up to quite a bit on my end.

Here's the plan for the moment. For the next week, until August 28th, I will be accepting payment only from those who were on the list before the cutoff. You are limited to the number of buckles you said in your post, max of 2 (sorry to Eldritch Arts and Thundercat who each wanted as many as 4, I want to give others a chance to get in on this). No editing your post to change the number! Some time next week, I will PM anyone who was on the pre-cutoff list to remind them. The week after that, it buckles will go to anyone who put their name down before this comment, first come first serve (still limited to what you said in your comment. A non-number comment counts as one).

After that week, if I still have open spots on the list, I will take orders from anyone after this comment, or additional orders from people who already placed orders.

After that, if there are any left (unlikely, looking at the demand) anyone can still pay, but there will be an additional $5 charge.

So in list form:

Aug. 21-28: Pre-cutoff list
Aug. 29- Sept. 4: Anyone before this post, first come first serve
Sept. 5-11: Anyone anywhere on any list, including additional orders from those who have already paid
Sept. 12-?: Anyone anywhere on any list, including additional orders from those who have already paid, with +$5 charge.

Payments should be sent to MoonBYU@gmail.com
Note: Include your RPF name with the paypal payment. Failure to do so will not only get you your money refunded immediately, but will bump you to the next payment tier. So if you send me money without your RPF name as a note on it and you were before the cutoff, you will get refunded and have to wait until the next week when it's first come first serve. Panicked PMs explaining that you sent payment but forgot to include your RPF name will be accepted, however. Just don't make me guess :)
Make SURE your shipping address is correct on PayPal. Seriously, double check.

Final cost per buckle:
In the USA: $22*
Outside the USA: $28*

* Price subject to small changes. This is based on the nice lady at the post office saying these were good estimates. If I take your buckle to ship and it's a few cents more, eh whatever that's fine. But if it's several dollars more, I'll have to charge you a bit more.

KAUt2H0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Star Lord sling bag buckle

Definitely want one. If you need payment up front - I'm cool with that.

I would be interested in one!

I would suggest you order more than people order. I can tell you from my experience, even after the group buy is over, you'll still be getting requests to see if you have leftovers for months afterward. You WILL eventually sell them all. :)

I would be interested in one!

I would suggest you order more than people order. I can tell you from my experience, even after the group buy is over, you'll still be getting requests to see if you have leftovers for months afterward. You WILL eventually sell them all. :)

Maybe the people who want one and miss the buy...you charge em a little more to cover your costs for buying in advance.

count me in, im a leather worker with experience making bags so I'm definitely trying to make a replica.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back