Unlimited Run Captain America Metal Stars for Movie Shields

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can make accurate spun metal stars for your replica Captain America Shields. Over the last few years I've sold hundreds of these to very satisfied customers. I can make them any size, but the most commonly requested size is 9.5" diameter.

Stars are $45 shipped in the USA. An extra $15 for international.

Paypal is valorreplicas@gmail.com

thanks,

Valor

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 615
  • detail2.jpg
    detail2.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC_0656.jpg
    DSC_0656.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Valor i know i already asked you about the brackets on your other thread. But do you still have these Stars available? Or do i need to wait for another run on these as well?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I received my accurate 9.5" diameter spun metal star and brackets from Valor Design today and had to post a review. To say I am a satisfied customer is an understatement. Everything from the product, packaging to the amazing instructions are incredible. Valor himself has been amazing to deal with and the line of communication has been incredible. There is no question, this is some of the best quality you will find out there. Valor is a true artist and it shows in his work! Thanks Valor for all the advice and for an amazing product!
star.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back