WonderCon 2014 Anaheim California

I like the couples costumes..I'm still trying to figure out what me and my wife are coupling as. I'm in between individual projects as of now,but both costumes look good.

Question: Is anyone here going to be there early on Friday, that wouldn't mind picking up an item for me? I would pay for the item, the shipping and offer some money for your time. If so, please PM me and we can discuss it further. I have no other option other than to ask here. I would really appreciate it... thanks guys.

Last edited:
Anyone familiar about how anal the hilton bar is about underaged people just hanging around? I know some places don't mind, while others lose their bananas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone familiar about how anal the hilton bar is about underaged people just hanging around? I know some places don't mind, while others lose their bananas

I called them just now for you and the representative I talked to said that as long as there is no alcohol in his hand and that he goes and talks to the bartender first it should be fine. But that it's ultimately up to whoever is working to decide if they are comfortably with it.
I'm sure they'll be reasonable enough.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Going tomorrow, this will be my first cosplay at a con, very excited and nervous! I'll be there in my UD Replicas TFA with my buddy and his 3YO, hope to meet other RPFers there.

Question for those who have stayed at the Hilton in years past. The hotel website says check-in at 4pm. Has anyone had a different experience with this? I'm hoping to get into my room earlier than that to get changed and do some last minute repairs, etc before going to convention center. Was curious if they perhaps let people under the Convention rate get in earlier than 4pm.

Thanks.

Whelp, girlfriend is in the hospital for at least 3 more days, so I'm not going to make it. Next year hopefully... Hope everyone has a good time

Whelp, girlfriend is in the hospital for at least 3 more days, so I'm not going to make it. Next year hopefully... Hope everyone has a good time

That's horrible man, I'm sorry.
I'll see you next year for sure.
If you'd like me to Photoshop you into my photos you can pretend you went haha

Question for those who have stayed at the Hilton in years past. The hotel website says check-in at 4pm. Has anyone had a different experience with this? I'm hoping to get into my room earlier than that to get changed and do some last minute repairs, etc before going to convention center. Was curious if they perhaps let people under the Convention rate get in earlier than 4pm.

Thanks.
Last year when I got there on Friday it was early afternoon, like 1pm or so, and they checked me in with no problems.

Hey guys, no takers on my offer? An easy $50 bucks to get an item for me at the con tomorrow? I can't attend and it's my last chance to get what I need. If you can help me out, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Hey guys, no takers on my offer? An easy $50 bucks to get an item for me at the con tomorrow? I can't attend and it's my last chance to get what I need. If you can help me out, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Well what do you need man? I might be able to help you out :)

If you guys see me in Cosplay on Saturday don't be a stranger come say hello and take pics. I will be doing 2 Cosplays. I will also be there tomorrow with my son but not cosplaying. But will be wearing a RPF shirt

uploadfromtaptalk1397788556717.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397788440725.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Well what do you need man? I might be able to help you out :)

I send you a msg with the details. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Still need help getting an item. If anyone will be there tomorrow and can help me out, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back