Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

@hinky, are you going to be free now? I've been learning a lot about book binding and stuff and I think when you come back and do backs/spines I will be able to make really good stuff! My only problem is that it's hard to find the materials not in bulk, so I can either keep looking, or make a bunch for people here (once I actually get good at making them).
Let me know how it turns out. I'd love to make some too!!!

@Luke - I'm back, so yes, I can help with anything you need.

I haven't been around this thread much lately because I'm growing very wary of the PMs. We get more and more people coming to this thread on a daily basis and I think I'm going to have to have a conversation with the admins about possibly getting 'content on the front page' added into the thread name. I log in every day to PMs that are "HEY HINKY LOVE YOUR WORK CAN I GET THE BOOK COVER FOR THIS AND THIS".

I'd also really appreciate if those that are contributing to the thread, are emailing it to me, so I can put it on the front page.

We've officially hit 100 pages. Trying to find something in those 100 pages is pretty impossible. I'd just like it if everyone would read the sig, and follow the directions, to make it a little easier on me. The frustration kinda makes me just not want to do this anymore, and I'd like to get back to adding to the front page.

To those that post artwork here and don't contribute it to the front page, I'd like to give you an idea of what I'm going through.

For example, say you added the Dumbledore's Army List. (I know, I did this one.. its just an example!). If someone can't find it, they are coming to ME and asking me where it is. And I'm searching through the pages and trying to find it. Its exhausting.

I understand there are two issues here at the moment, but some of you can help me with one of those issues:

ATTN ALL PROP SUBMITTERS:
As you know, it isn't MANDATORY for your work to go on the front page. However, I don't like repeating myself, so new rule. I want to know that youve actually READ this. If you are posting props on here and DO NOT WISH them to be added to the front page, SEND ME A PM SAYING YOU DONT WANT THEM ADDED.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a shred easier for me guys.

I don't want to name names in the thread, but if I don't hear from the few that are submitting and not emailing, I will. And then itll be embarassing.
C'mon guys. Don't make Hinky frustrated. We all love her props and I'm pretty sure we all want this thread to stay up and running. Sorry for the double post...

sorry if you think its rude but im tired of asking, and my posts are getting lost in all the chatter. im not getting paid for this but it feels like a job.

all im asking for is some cooperation, and i dont think thats unfair to ask for.

sorry if you think its rude but im tired of asking, and my posts are getting lost in all the chatter. im not getting paid for this but it feels like a job.

all im asking for is some cooperation, and i dont think thats unfair to ask for.

Then just don't do it. Just do what you enjoy. If folks e-mail you, post their stuff on the front page. Problem solved. No one is ever going to be as appreciative as you think they should be, so you should just focus on doing what you like. :thumbsup

Hinky, I understand how much of a job it is and how its really frustrating. We all love the props and appreciate the work you put into them and this thread. Thanks for all your hard work.....

Also, woozlemom, could you post the scrivenshafts logo on the front page? I love what you did with the game but especially the pens. I have lots of quills but where did you get those feathers???

Hi SoraStitch,
The label that I did for Scrivenshaft's is not an accurate label. It was just from my head. I had made that trunk about 4 or 5 years ago and the label is buried in my cd's somewhere. If I get the chance to look for it I will but it probably won't be until the weekend maybe. I will let you know if I am able to find it again.

Oops, just saw your other question. I got those feathers in A C Moore. They have a selection of different types of feathers.

Also, woozlemom, could you post the scrivenshafts logo on the front page? I love what you did with the game but especially the pens. I have lots of quills but where did you get those feathers???[/QUOTE]

Hi SoraStitch,
I managed to put my hands on the label so I am attaching it here. It is not a screen accurate label. It is just something I came up with.

The mat board I buy from AC Moore or Michael's. You will find it by their framing department and it is about 6 or 7 dollars.

@Luke - I'm back, so yes, I can help with anything you need.

I don't need anythin in particular, I'm just eagerly awaiting spines and backs! I just wanted to make sure you were back. :D

And you can just delete PM's that ask for things that are on the front page. Or just copy and paste a response that says "this is an auto response. What you are looking for may be on the front page, if not, try a search of the thread. Do not PM me back unless the item you are looking for does not exist, in which case you may politely make a request"

Hi Everyone,
This will be the last time I needle anyone to go to my blog ;) but, I put up a post about the Harry Clue game trunk if anyone wants to check it out please do. Thank you to everyone for their kindness with my projects :)

woozelmom

Hey woozelmom, That Clue trunk looks GREAT. I love it!!! Such good ideas with the little books to hide what's being written and the quill pens. Very nice...

NO! Really! I would like to apply similar things in ways that are actually useful , instead of taking up space with display just for looking at, it might be cool to make harry potter stuff actually useful in my life! and thus, potterizing it! lol

Woozelmom I love your reboxing of the Clue game. it now looks like something I can imagine first years playing with in the Great Hall or the Gryffindor common room. No detail has been missed I hope it gets a lot of play time as it looks like great fun.

100 Pages, woo hoo :)

*Luke- I am sure that you could come up with something to Potterize :)

*Elliot- thank you, we don't get to play this game as often as we use to but it is alway fun when we do get around to it :)

Hi Everyone,
This will be the last time I needle anyone to go to my blog ;) but, I put up a post about the Harry Clue game trunk if anyone wants to check it out please do. Thank you to everyone for their kindness with my projects :)

woozelmom

It is unfortunate that the makers of the HP Clue Game did not have you design it. What a great re-vamping you have done. Truly, truly creative right down to the quill pens.

Obviously the game makers did not give a big fat one about providing an HP experience, just in it for the quick buck.

But the best thing is, you have the only version in existence!;)

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back