Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

here's some references for daily prophets- there's the "Dumbledore Daft or Dangerous" back cover there, I belive Jhadha was after that.

I also noticed that the Umbridge prophet from deathly hallows is the same one of the "transition sequence" Prophets from OOTP- pictures those are below too.

After seeing jhadha's great Quibbler creations I was itchy to try my hand at one or two.

For a first try it's not too bad. I don't think it is the caliber as jhadha's but I'm trying to keep it in the same Quibblerish manner for continuity.

Just for the record, I did the graphics like the subscription form, merge logo, witch blowing, 1/4 Sickle, etc from scratch . None were copied from anyone else's images.

Anyway, here it is.

bfd

Last edited:
Bfd,
All I can say is "Hmmmmm".......Very clever indeed :lol I love it !!! I can just see these being made on Lovegood's clanky old printer and Luna handing them out on the train :) Great Job!!

I don't know if these have been made before, but I haven't found them here and I needed it to make something anyway. I've made brushes of the galleon, sickle, and knut symbols, to use in Photoshop. Attached is a picture of what they look like - they are hand drawn as they're not supposed to look like a perfect digital reproduction.

Hope they're useful for someone :)

After seeing jhadha's great Quibbler creations I was itchy to try my hand at one or two.

For a first try it's not too bad. I don't think it is the caliber as jhadha's but I'm trying to keep it in the same Quibblerish manner for continuity.

Just for the record, I did the graphics like the subscription form, merge logo, witch blowing, 1/4 Sickle, etc from scratch . None were copied from anyone else's images.

Anyway, here it is.

bfd

Look out jahadha, I think you have some Quibbler competition.:lol:lol:lol

Someone had posted a fairy high resolution photo of the Fantastic beasts cover, so I went ahead and cleaned it up a little and straightened it out. Here it is. I only have the front on this one, but might add more to it later.

Someone had posted a fairy high resolution photo of the Fantastic beasts cover, so I went ahead and cleaned it up a little and straightened it out. Here it is. I only have the front on this one, but might add more to it later.

What the....??? Aren't you supposed to be on Holidays in Florida Elliot??

(Nice job by the way...)

bfd

Bfd,
All I can say is "Hmmmmm".......Very clever indeed :lol I love it !!! I can just see these being made on Lovegood's clanky old printer and Luna handing them out on the train :) Great Job!!

Thanks wooze glad you like it. Very good to hear from you, I know you are a busy person.

bfd

Hey guys, I wish to know the aproximated size of The Tales of Beedle the Bard's book used on the movie, I didn't find any answers for that, so Id someone could helpe me I'll be grateful, Thanks!

What the....??? Aren't you supposed to be on Holidays in Florida Elliot??

(Nice job by the way...)

bfd

Yes, I'm on holiday in Florida, but when I'm relaxing at the end of the day I like to check in to see whats happening on the boards. Awesome work on the Quibbler btw.

@ ecl, awesome work also on your Fantastic Beasts cover, it looks really great.

Yes, I'm on holiday in Florida, but when I'm relaxing at the end of the day I like to check in to see whats happening on the boards. Awesome work on the Quibbler btw.

@ ecl, awesome work also on your Fantastic Beasts cover, it looks really great.

Geeze, I must be going blind...I thought the cover for Fantastic Beasts was posted by Elliotstone :lol

Sorry ecl, it is indeed a very well done cover.

elliot, hope you're having a great time in Florida.

bfd

Haha, no problem Barney! The cover was a simple adjustment of the photo of it. I think it would look pretty cool with gold foil if anyone wants to attempt that. I might do that but need to get some foil first!

Ecl, thanks a looot for the cover. it looks brilliant! i was really looking for it since long time. i like its design a lot, i think one of the best covers :) i also like advanced rune translation and pagan magic's cover a lot :D

i have a question about those text books. does anyone know measures of them? i would research about those books so when we creat them we'll be knowing the measures and then we can make almost like screen used props. when i find true measurement i'll share in here.

Hi guys :) Loving the Quibblers from Barney and jhadha - Great job!

I've been considering making a book similar to the Shrieking Book as seen in the Restricted Section of the Library (we all know the one), but the major difference would be instead of having a face, it would have fingers crawling out from it. I've got an old broken hand sculpture I'm tempted to use for it, but I don't really have any idea what kind of Dark Arts book it could be. I'd write up two pages for it, but it's trying to decide what the content would be that's the problem. What could make a groppling hand want to creep out of a book? Any ideas?

Hi guys :) Loving the Quibblers from Barney and jhadha - Great job!

I've been considering making a book similar to the Shrieking Book as seen in the Restricted Section of the Library (we all know the one), but the major difference would be instead of having a face, it would have fingers crawling out from it. I've got an old broken hand sculpture I'm tempted to use for it, but I don't really have any idea what kind of Dark Arts book it could be. I'd write up two pages for it, but it's trying to decide what the content would be that's the problem. What could make a groppling hand want to creep out of a book? Any ideas?

the hand of death- who ever touches it, will be cursed in a very bad way as if they touch someone they will die :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back