Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hinky, Don't worry about it... the links will get fixed, when they get fixed, Hinky and Barney can only do so much!!!! BTW, personally I'm glad that both of you are back!!!!!!

Hinky & Barney!!!!!!!!!! * trys to stop smiling like a Teenager wacthing Twilight......

Gracias Gracias Muchas Gracias!!! hmmmm did i say Gracias? :)

Well as it have been mentioned one of the things that ppl have found a little hard to try to come up with is Filller for in this case th Advance Potions Book, but also other books. That got me thinking and i remembered that years ago i got 3 Classics Novels, all of them written back in the 1800`s!!! that means that they no longer have copyrights and no need to ask permition to use them :) here or in general.

And what best way to fill the books then actual have good Classical stories in them!!!

We at least i think its a good idea to fill :)

Dont know what is better PDF or .docx so i will load both. these are first edition novels that have been placed in a friendly format.

DRACULA
by
Bram Stoker
[1897]

DRACULA.docx - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
DRACULA.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

Frankenstein, or, The Modern Prometheus
by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Bentley's Standard Novels
[originally published 1818, this edition 1831]

Frankenstein.docx - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Frankenstein.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

For me this is the Holy Grail, well in regards to Lycantropy!!!!! this is were it all started
THE BOOK OF WERE-WOLVES
by SABINE BARING-GOULD
Smith, Elder & Co., London
[1865]

THE BOOK OF WERE.docx - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
THE BOOK OF WERE.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

Plz enjoy these as Filler for this prop or actually print theses out for what ever use u may want .... nice leather bond ..... endless posabillities :)

Hey guys,

I've been reading through and it seems like quite a lot of you are interested in the insides of the Harry Potter textbooks, so I'd like to make an announcement. Myself and user 'TK-2126_MD have begun the preliminary works of The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1. I have decided to post this here first just so we can find out about interest and hopefully people willing to help with this project. The main input we need is that of some artists so if you are interested kindly PM me, or TK and if you have done anything similar to this in the past link it to us.

With some help we hope to create some pages from the book before we create the official thread. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Hamish

Welcome back Hinky and Barney!

I am by no means a regular on here but I greatly appreciate all you have done. You both have created some stellar work and it is absolutely magical :D

Ive lurked these pages for many years and being a Graphic Design Major...and also a Painting major but thats not really relevant, but anyways I have been working on Prophets all break and will be making a post soon with what Ive got. Ive got everything from SS/PS to DHp1 :D I can't wait to show them off because Ive been able to find the right fonts and images but if anyone who reads this, manages to track down an image of the gringotts break in, please pm me or email me if you do not wish to share it on here. I have most the First film Prophet created its just trying to find that image in high resolution is like trying to find a needle in a haystack :( haha

I'm a member thats crossed over from HarryPotterForum.com and I just wanted to give them a shoutout in case anyone wants to join another Potter forum on the web.

Anyways enough of me rambling on haha I just wanted to fill everyone in on my latest progress on the prophets and see if anyone has been able to find that image. I wish you all the best and will update with images as soon as I am finished up on some of these :D

Adam.

Patience is a virtue that you appear to be lacking right now. You have 8 posts total that all appear to be "This is broken, fix it."

If you've read -any- of the past two pages, you would know that the two primary submitters from this thread have JUST come off hiatus, and I don't know about BFD, but I'm getting bombarded.

The links will get fixed. Unless its an emergency, please wait, and stop asking.

Shay

Sorry for the rant, and instead of writing this I should be THANKING EVERYONE for the VERY WELCOME BACK, but the posts by Adam are a reminder of one of the reasons I stopped coming here.

IM sorry hinkiypunk just i love harry potter and i relley what paper props :cry
And welcome back

Last edited:
@ronsiew: Thanks for removing the link and thanks for the apology.

I figured you posted it to be helpful rather than malicious, I just didn't think it was the right thing to do is all. But I'm okay with the resolution so let's put it behind us and move on to new things.

bfd

Thank you for accepting my apology, I meant no harm at all and I'm sorry, I should have thought over it before I posted the link. Anyways, once again, I'm sorry and thanks, hopefully we could work greatly together on paper props.

P.S. Good work on the will! It's amazing

RS

@ TK-2126_MD, thank you for the novels... great post.
Just for people who are interested, there is a software program out called Clickbook, it will print out pdf files in a hardback book form, it works with Abobe Reader, best part it's free.
Just a little info, maybe some of the RPFers can get some use out of it.

I was told by someone to use Clickbook to print out a book and that it worked well, and it was free, WELL IT"S NOT!!! I tried it and it leaves a watermark on your pages and it off centers them... so do not use this program.... I apologize for the misinformation, hope it didn't cause anyone any hardship.

Last edited:
Hi i'd like to help, im sure u've already checked this one out, there's a pic of the cover too....
The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 1 - Harry Potter Wiki
there are 10 spells in the wiki but 7 in pottermore, if u dont have an account in pottermore i'd gladly help!

Hey guys,
I've been reading through and it seems like quite a lot of you are interested in the insides of the Harry Potter textbooks, so I'd like to make an announcement. Myself and user 'TK-2126_MD have begun the preliminary works of The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1. I have decided to post this here first just so we can find out about interest and hopefully people willing to help with this project. The main input we need is that of some artists so if you are interested kindly PM me, or TK and if you have done anything similar to this in the past link it to us.

With some help we hope to create some pages from the book before we create the official thread. I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Hamish

These are two forms I made up for the MOM courtroom. The first was to go with the warrant BFD made. But I have another blank version, but in a different style. Both would be best printed out on Artist paper. What do you all think, I think they turned out alright . I don't know how you make such good detailed stuff I wish I could do it just as well:unsure.
P.S i'll put the second one in the next post

I'm new here, so if someone could help me to find the Basilisk page prop with the 'Pipes', I would be grateful...

Sorry my bad english :S

For those of you looking to generate the insides of books, can I offer the following link. HOL.org.uk is some sort of on-line role play thing. In the library section a number of books are already well under way. It might be worth asking the people who run the site if they mind you using the work they've already generated.

HOL Virtual Hogwarts - HOL Library - Collaborative Writing

This is my first time posting (long time lurker around here, like many others, I owe a big thanks to all the people who have provided downloads on here, thanks to you guys my kids had an amazing Christmas day) If the link doesn't work then try hol.org.uk and head to the library section.

Hi everyone, I've not been on in a while but I'm very happy to see Hinky and Barney back. Hopefully with a group effort we can pull together and make some awesome items. Welcome to the new comers and welcome back to the older members. Lets give things a ago, ask for help/advice and don't be afraid to try your hand at new things you might just surprise yourselfs.

Lets make Hogwarts proud in 2012.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back