Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

im all for one too haha
i think its a pomade box, but the bezoar label is just slapped on top

I'm thinking you might be able to cut the shape of the box out on the back of a cereal box or something, cover it with brown wrapping paper and glue it all into shape. Then stick the label on.

I started working on the cover for "Easy Spells to Fool Muggles" that ingridkyc posted earlier! I think it'll be a fun one. I'll post up the finished one eventually. The file is in layers so the yellow will eventually be deleted because it's supposed to be the gold paper.

5954669972cd1883fd81o.jpg

54265601.jpg

I started working on the cover for "Easy Spells to Fool Muggles" that ingridkyc posted earlier! I think it'll be a fun one. I'll post up the finished one eventually. The file is in layers so the yellow will eventually be deleted because it's supposed to be the gold paper.

54265601.jpg

Bit of a good start eh.

Not to be critical but I think the circle in the middle is actually a little bit oval shaped. It could just be the perspective of the original image though.

bfd

Hi Barney, Yea I couldn't really tell if it was because the book was at an angle or if it's slightly oval...I might try both to see how it looks. I was using the what looks to be a square inside the circle as a way to guess the round shape around it.

ECL - bah!! I just finished the book cover! You can take this one though. Do you want the clipart of the dude? Or do you want my spine and back cover or something and we can do a little collaboration?

@Hinkypunk I think it got lost on the last page, but could you post a blank potion bottle label (A similar size to the Unicorn Blood label) and the font used for the titles. I have a bunch of jars and bottles and feel like making a potion kit with real and my own potions.

I thought that this way would be easier on you instead of me nagging at you everytime I create a new potion.

As for the Diagon alley map, Nobles version is specifically labeled the North West section. Weasley Wizarding and Ollivanders are in a different area.

And I do still have the Diagon Alley 4 bag sets for sale.

The Gringotts ledger listed on ebay today already sold for $999 so somebody contacted him directly, which one of you was it?

Last edited:
So this is more of a question then anything...next to the Leaky Cauldron, there is what looks like to be stairs and a path...is that the way to Knockturn Alley? I assume so as I remember Hagrid standing on step looking down on the panic-ing Harry :p

Hi CharmedOne, I think the way to Knockturn Alley is near Gringotts. Its the path that goes down the the broomstick place near Gringotts. If I'm not mistaken, I think you can see the bank stairs in the background in HBP when Harry, Ron, and Hermione follow Draco to Knockturn Alley. Also, thats where Mundungus tries to slip away to in Part 1 to avoid the Snatchers. But I think it was changed from CoS because when Harry and Hagrid come from there in that film there seems to be a bookshop like Flourish and Blotts beside it :)

Hi Hinky! Sure we can do a collar if you want! I've only done some of the graphics on the front, nothing for the spine or back yet. I'll email you what I have soon. If you have a clipart of the guy that would be helpful !

@Hinkypunk, i was thinking about making back cover of a history of magic, have you made it yet? i thought about a back cover full of tiny stars just like in the front cover but without titles etc.

how i mean is that; i have tried to make it quickly to show you :$

148jalu.jpg

stars are not symetric so i was replacing stars one by one :lol sorry i am not good at these works as i said. what do you think, would it work out the cover in this way? take care

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back