Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

i saw a Knight Bus ticket a while back. i threw this together
the background on it is from the Ministry ID
and then the bus i just made for kicks...i couldnt think of what to use it with

Last edited:
So, nobody can help with a Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes Sign/logo for the Diagon Alley Map (besides Hinky's W)???

Hmph....I'm a little surprised at that...

Does this fall under the "no one gives a big fat one" category. ;)

bfd

So, nobody can help with a Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes Sign/logo for the Diagon Alley Map (besides Hinky's W)???

Hmph....I'm a little surprised at that...

Does this fall under the "no one gives a big fat one" category. ;)

bfd

I found one! So it falls under the category "no one gives a big fat one-but ME!! :p "

work68628101fc550x550whitev3.jpg

As I recall it was either 8.5x11 or 8.5x14 standard printer paper. I printed it in three
sections and glued them together to form one sheet. I then glued that to a neighborhood newspaper and Voila!

@bfd, I don't think it falls under the "no one gives..." category as much as the "Whoops totally forgot about that" category
I found two things :/
Both designed by people who worked on the movies
Weasley_Authentic.gif
weasleys_wizarding_wheezes.jpg

@bfd, I don't think it falls under the "no one gives..." category as much as the "Whoops totally forgot about that" category
I found two things :/
Both designed by people who worked on the movies

Thanks luke.

I think the images you and CharmedOne have posted represent the problem with trying to find a logo/sign for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. The font is different for each product.

I would use the famous "W" with the star on the end and try to "facesmile" the other letters in :)

Thats probably a good idea, just find a fitting font for the rest of the letters and let the capital W have its moment with the star. I think if you add stars to every other letter it might start to look a little gimmicky...

i saw a Knight Bus ticket a while back. i threw this together
the background on it is from the Ministry ID
and then the bus i just made for kicks...i couldnt think of what to use it with

@ibspitfire, oh thats great really. where did you find this? was this in movie? so all i wonder is that, is it a real?

LOL!! That's the first i've seen of this cover! I like it....hmm it shouldn't be too difficult to reproduce the graphics. Would be nice to print it on that satin gold paper surface for sure

Right! The lines seems to be easy to draw,
(but I probably don't have that kind of skill at all :sleep)
If we are planning to print that on a golden paper,
the graphic should be designed without the background right?
like the version of your potions book foil part!

Yes all the parts would best be designed in layers. The only thing that might be hard here is the spine and back, which is usually the problem hehe. It might have to be made up. This is a nice cover though and it's kind of funny! Just need to find a nice paper that looks like that, and it would just be a dust jacket over a hardcover book. I may try to work on it.

This paper here might even work!

http://www.hollanders.com/papers/Vi...tegoryID=82d39c15-5357-46b1-bbd4-ccd878b281ed

Last edited:
WoW! Thank you!
Let me give some suggestions for the back
(I always feel like I didn't pay too much and gain so much on the arts,
so I hope I can help you guys as much as I can)
maybe try to put the same line patterns as the front cover with a horizontal flip,
so that the straight lines can looks like connected and an extension of the front cover;
For the centre, just show the back side of that man (with his hair)
haha do you know what I am talking about? :lol

I was going to start the OWL tests tommorow but my grandads ill and he comes first. sorry charmed one I know you were looking forward to this.
It's will be put off for a couple of weeks, not sure exactly how long. At least this gives a bit longer for more people to notify me if they want to take part.:)

@Barneyrfd: :lol we must be on the same wave length cause I had started hand drawing the map for a free giveaway to the people in the OWl tests.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back