Tubby Tusken's 2014 Mar-May Sculpture Contest Entry

Hello all,
Had such a great time with the last contest so I'm doing it again. I was originally going to continue with my Universal monsters theme and do a Frankenstein’s monster bust but Mutronics beat me to it :cry LOL. So I thought now that I get to start from the beginning instead of last contest starting with 2 weeks till the deadline. Now that I have more time I'm going to start a project that I had in mind for a long time. I always wanted to do my take on the Wizard of OZ more of a horror post-apocalypse style. So I'm starting with the Scarecrow he will all be in 1/6th scale. I started the armature today and I going to sculpt him in a half & half blend of original Super Sculpey and Super Sculpey firm. So here are just a few pics I'll post up more WIP as I go along.

Thanks!
Rob

Here is the armature with today's paper just to show that I started it today.

Well guys I have too back out of this contest. I got a job working on a new movie making props and sculpting so needless to say my free time is very limited. Unfortunately I can't say what I'm working on but as soon as I can I'll post some pics. Thanks and Good luck everyone can't wait to see what you all create.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back