my father who is a "master airbrusher" is going to paint up some ninja turtle arms for me tomorrow. the arms are platinum silicon and we're using smooth-on psycho silicone paint with their silc pigment.
i just wanted to see if any users here had much experience with the stuff. i got tips on prepping the silicone with alcohol, but just looking for any other tips on...
1. blending paint to get a good ninjas turtle "olive green" base
2. how does the opacity of the silicone paint effect the outcome
3. how to get a matte look and lose the glossy finish
4. what is the working time for that stuff when cut with toluene
5. force cure with hair dryer or heat gun
any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!