The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

I was looking for discussion/opinion NOT Missourian inbred idiocy...

Hmm... I'm not sure I understand this comment :behave

I didn't have an answer to your question until seeing tonight's episode. My "Yikes" was in reaction to Carol's behavior with the young boy.

Sorry if I came across the wrong way!

next internet meme : carol..........she'll bake you cookies, or tie you to a tree.... your choice

Or, a modifying of an already existing Carol meme, as such:

16759471242_3a6043253a_o.jpg

Ok, I've taken Architecture. The bracing goes from the inside out. This guy was a Architecture person. Notice the bracing? Anything can just pushed in

We got the wall being the wrong way around but.... yeah first flowers... now cookies. Can't look at the two the same ever again.

The dinner party was sad if events unfold as in the books.... all those nice new people and some of our old beloved characters.
Happy moments don't last long on this show.

A) Carol is still the best character on the show. I will personally rampage if they kill her.
B) A little sexual tension? Nice. Don't get much of that in TWD these days. And the awkward party? Awesome change of pace for the show. Totally left field, in a good way.
C) Last shot was great.
D) I've really liked the last few episodes. I was losing interest in the show in a big way, but I'm all in again.
E) Have I mentioned I love Carol?
F) Where has the annoying priest been? Preparing to be killed, I hope? His whispy voice makes me violent.

Daryl is totally going to die and go out as one of the best characters. It will be glorious.

Carol is a psychopath and after the burning of people and threatening of an innocent child... I'm not so sure I like her. I get that she is doing what she needs to do to survive, but she's basically just Shane.

I'm pumped they are paralleling the comic as much as they are.

Carol is awesome, not even close to what Shane was. Even tho Rick is turning into what Shane was. Messing with a married lady, looking to kill to take over a place and kill any treat to the group. Carol does what is needed and others don't have the balls to do. Plus she is working with Rick and daryl on protecting the group. Staying below the radar and getting supplies to maintain a level of defensive action.

Yeah poor buttons. That part made the wife walked out of the room in anger. She was hoped buttons would be fine, yet was scared that they might try to eat him back in town.

whats your favorite dish? We would like to make it for you... She should have said german shepherd and see how they react.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back