Utah Halo Project

desolate

Sr Member
So a few months ago i was approached by a friend Tim Winn about doing some YouTube videos out in Utah. The Director Devin Graham was going to buy my way there and back plus the shipping of my suits/weapons. so i decided i would go not really knowing what i was getting myself into..

So on October 14th me and 7 other halo spartans assembled to do some filming with Devin Graham (devinsupertramp on YouTube) and Boston McConnaughey (FreakinRad on YouTube).

Devin Super Tramp - YouTube

Freakin Rad - YouTube

All of these days were captured by Tim Winn (alwaystimstime on YouTube) you can watch 6 days of awesome stuff here

alwaystimstime's channel - YouTube

These people were the main characters for this great time
Tim Winn
Collin Royster
Adam Grumbo
Jim McCrea
Daniel Wright
Dani Yuan
Steven Lee
Walter Marlin
Ben Armstrong (Weapons Tech)

We filmed a multiplayer First person shooter, a Music Video with Lindsey Stirling and William Joseph, a couple of slow mo shots, and the beginning to a short series called "Respawn"

All of these have yet to be released. Here is a Trailer for the Respawn Series.

Halo Respawn : the Series Trailer [FULL HD 1080p] - YouTube

Here are some amazing pictures taken by Scott Jarvie

http://photos.jarviedigital.com/Jobs/2012/Halo-Video-Behind-the-scenes/26122892_f3tVQs#!i=2170861339&k=5GPVp9p
I also posted some pics on my Creations Facebook page here

http://www.facebook.com/DesolateCreations

I am excited to see these short films get released and i expect a ton of views from this.. Check out everything i will keep this page updated as videos get posted.

We have been getting a lot of coverage by XBL Gamerhub they pieced this short film together

Halo Respawn: Behind the Spartans #1 [FULL HD 1080p] - YouTube

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back