SyFy's "Collection Intervention"

Sounds like a good show. I've seen people with major "collections" but to me they strike me as hoarders. The strangest I've seen are people who buy every version of a videogame.

I have my collections. The problem I have is that I have lots of stuff, but no space to display it. I have a spare room in the house that looks like the storage warehouse at the end of Indiana Jones. 99% of the time I get something, I take it out to look at, then put it back in the box and in the spare room.

I do try to limit my collecting to a few interests. I have been tempted to buy something "new" but don't want to get sucked into a whole new collection of something.

I know the Star Wars collectors involved in one show, was there for some of the filming, and I am interested in seeing how the editing comes together.

And after it airs then I can tell a humorous story or two.

I will probably watch the show, but be very unhappy with what is going on. As Death Grin said, two words that should never be together.

I wonder if the have a show called "Fashion Intervention" where it is about a womans clothing/shoe collection getting out of control.

I wonder if the have a show called "Fashion Intervention" where it is about a womans clothing/shoe collection getting out of control.

That would be a good show. I seriously don't get having a bunch of shoes. I've seen women as well as men with massive shoe collections. At least you could say figures, statues, posters, artwork, and stuff is supposed to be displayed. Shoes and clothes are supposed to be worn. I could see if the shoes and clothes were from a movie.

I just watched a new commercial for the show it looks great. What amazes me the most is that it seems like all these people getting an intervention are married!

I get the feeling I am gonna be depressed after watching the show tonight... I start questioning my life and stuff...

It's not like they had anything rare or particularly valuable. Any of that stuff she had I'm willing to bet she could get right back on ebay. I think that Catwoman bust was a cheap Chinese pre-paint that was knocked off a sculpt by Mike Hill.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back