Chiller Theater

KrangPrime

Master Member
Anyone planning to attend this weekend?

Two years ago during the worst october snowstorm to hit NJ, we got to rectify a mistake. I attended a Muppets event at William Paterson University. I had my photo taken with bob McGrath and Carol Spinney. They sent me another person's photo by mistake! Well, at Chiller, we got to meet Carol again and rectify half that mistake. This year, Bob is attending Chiller and hope to finish the other half on Saturday ;o).

I am also so annoyed right now. Last october, Katey Segal cancelled her apeparance at the last minute. This show, she seemed to be attending for good, so yesterday, I payed $50's extra in shipping to get a 24" Bender here at the last minute. Figured it'd be better for a photo op than my Polk High T Shirt. Saw on their page today that she canelled AGAIN at the last minute. I sure hope she's a nice person, because it'll lesson the impact a bit. If she was a Dick, I'd say it'd be better off without her.

So, my autograph gets this weekend are now David Faustino and Bob Mcgrath.

Anyone else attending?

gonna be there on saturday! can't wait to see the people from WKRP....loved that show when i was a kid! :)

Well, I got to meet David Faustino.... Seemed like a very nice guy, a bit flustered though, so must have been his first convention.
1511393_10152343417970211_1635103146257773782_n.jpg

10262056_10152343417870211_2053136480337932656_n.jpg

So glad I finally got my picture with bob ;o).... VERY nice guy... like everyone's favorite grandfather :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back