ScreenUsed Spring 2014 Auction March 15 (includes BTTF Studio Guitar)

re: ScreenUsed Spring 2014 Auction March 15 (includes BTTF Studio Guitar)

A maroon?

As in "Bang!"?

As in "Bang!"?

As in the coolest Trek uniform style that they made!

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - Lt. Valeris' Starfleet Uniform (Kim Cattrall)

Unfortunately it's pretty stripped, no belt, badges, insignias etc so it would take a lot of work to get it back into screen used condition. Here is my Dr. Chapel (Majel Barrett) maroon:

2013-10-12001004_zps6df237b4.jpg

Dang, there is a lot of cool yet pricey stuff in this one. I would have to think Art would be gunning for Effie's shoe's that go with his/ her hunger game outfit.

Aaaaah, of course!
I was looking for a small explosive of some sort, wondering if it was, like, a dud that didn't go off on set or something!
LOL

Aaaaah, of course!
I was looking for a small explosive of some sort, wondering if it was, like, a dud that didn't go off on set or something!
LOL

Only 4 more days to register. If you would like to read through the details of the auction process, see this page:
http://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=miscellaneous&subsectionID=auctioninfo.cfm

Also, make sure that you have the latest Java installed that is required by iCollector here:
Live Online Auction Help - iCollector.com Online Auctions

As usual, we will start up the auction 30 minutes early so everyone has time to login and if you have problems there is time to contact iCollector support. The auction will then start promptly at 10am Pacific time.

iCollector support:
Toll-Free: 1-866-313-0123
Phone: 604-941-2221

Desi

Only about 12 more hours to register. See the links above to make sure your system is up to date. We will open the auction 30 minutes early so everyone can join and test, and the auction will start at 10am Pacific time promptly, as usual.

Desi

With funds low, I only observed. Great auction! I originally was eyeing the 4 Wonka bars and the unwrapped bar, but was able to get a hold of all 5 outside of the auction. Good thing, too, got all 5 lower than the cost of just the 4 bars in the auction!

I got the one thing I have been after for many years, and I thought I was going to have to pay about $750 for. I won the smallville clark kent worn red shirt. I am so chuffed at the price I got it for.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back