Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi everyone!! Today I found this:
prop07_35_dada1.JPG

prop08_35_dada2.JPG

shop13_21_board.JPG

Does somebody have this props done or something? they are from an Japan exposition in 2004

If I find something else i'll bring it!
(excuse my english, i'm from Venezuela xD)

HEY GUYS!!!

I got my box of goodies from BlackMarketMagi today and all the stuff looks really really really AWESOME!!!

If you havent seen his thread and bought some stuff yet, I highly recommend you go now before its all gone! You are NEVER going to see this stuff again, so buy it while you can

Saw you are busy working on the Beedle The Bard book! It looks absolutely brilliant! If you need some more pictures, I found one that was released today: Harry Potter EXCLUSIVE "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" Women's T-Shirt: WBshop.com - The Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios Hope it's usefull :D

I'm working on putting together a beedle bard book with gold leaf and have started to edit a scan of it. The spine, drawing, and logo on the back have been modified to look more like the one Emma Watson is holding in the promotional photos, as well as a few screen shots from the Deathly Hallows

Thanks Anneleen! That picture shows the details on the cover quite well. I'll post updates on the book soon....it will take a while I think. There are so many subtleties on this one.

hello again! i was just looking for pages of the monster book and i have found these:

9lh2lc.jpg

e9jhu9.jpg

in the second pic there are 12 pages of the book but unfortunately they are so tiny. thats all i could have found about its pages. does anyone have the hi-res of this page? which monsters are these, i really wanna see closer :)

I was bored and decided to try something. This is the first thing I have done to post here too. I found bfd's Hogwarts acceptance letter and changed it to Ron's. All the new stuff is made from letter already existing on the page. The only thing missing is Weasley where it says "Dear Mr. ...." and where it says "Devon" is should be "DEVON" like "SURREY" on Harry's. I just used "The attic room" where "cupboard under the stairs" was. I didn't know what to use. There were no capital A's so I just kept it all lower case. While doing it, I noticed a misspelling also "required" in the second sentence is missing the first "e" so I fixed it. I did it all in Paint also.

View attachment 56924

Also, I was wondering, can you use tea to stain paper to look like parchment and then use it in the printer? Or is there a way to stain it after printing? I tried it once, but it just smeared the ink. Thanks! :)

Great idea Gryffindor. Would you like me to add the missing words/letters for you?

Man, another prop with typos, etc. My bad.:$:angry.

Yes you can stain with tea or coffee to make an old paper look. It's a trying process to get right but there are lots of tutorials around. If you do it after you print you have to use waterproof ink.

bfd

Last edited:
Great idea Gryffindor. Would you like me to add the missing words/letters for you?

Man, another prop with typos, etc. My bad.:$:angry.

Yes you can stain with tea or coffee to make an old paper look. It's a trying process to get right but there are lots of tutorials around. If you do it after you print you have to use waterproof ink.

bfd

Ever since I found this website, I've always wanted Harry's letter and I thought about doing Ron's. I wish we could do Hermione's but sadly we don't know where she lives. That would be great if you could do that. The best I have is Paint, so I can't really do anything of that sort. I was actually surprised I did what I did with only paint. In order to make the capital 'B' in Burrow, I took a 'p' and pasted the bump at the top to the bottom as well. And the 'O' in Ottery was made with a 'C' I just sliced it in half vertically and flipped a second one into place.

I have a feeling that I only noticed the typo was because I'm a spelling freak. I always find words that are misspelled! It wasn't that big though. I actually almost looked over it myself.

Thanks for the staining tips. I made my own Dumbledore's Army list once and it was all handwritten so I wasn't sure about the printing on it.

I have started to reproduce the Monster pages. I am going to completely redraw all the monsters (I have 5 done so far) and redo all the text. I will let you all know how I progress ;)

They will not be exactly perfect, but close enough I think. I am also doing them 8.5x11 inches so they will not be too large.

thomas;)

@Gryffindor1991: Here's a Letter of Acceptance for Ron Weasley.

I corrected the typos and revised the address to "The Room in the Attic" to be more in keeping with the address to Harry.

By the way, nice job on revising the original letter just using paint. That must have been a lot of work. :thumbsup

If someone can think of a suitable address for Hermione, I'll do a letter for her.

bfd

NOTE: Move image to first page under Philosopher's Stone

Last edited:
Her possible address could be:

Ms. H. Granger,
First Floor bedroom near Stairs,
8, Heathgate,
Barnet,
LONDON

Explanation: Hermione probably lives somewhere near London seeing as her parents accompanied her to Diagon Alley in her second year, but I don't think they would drive a long way to visit some wizarding shopping alley. But if they lived somewhere in London they would have probably dropped in sometime. Also it is stated that she lives ''somewhere in England'' and you know that Jo writes character dialogues with many different british accents, but Hermione seems to speak very properly and doesn't seem to be portrayed with any trace of accent. And after all, DH1 film shows this particular address as the place where she lives which totally match up with clues we got. It's in London but then again a bit far so she can't really go back to Leaky Cauldron everyday to be with Ron and Harry in year 3, so she just stayed there instead.

@ecl Beedle book looks amazing, way better than mine, but I would be happy if you just mentioned taking my version and correcting. Cause I've spent my time working on that cover in biggest format I could, redoing whole back cover and spine from nothing than small lowest quality reference pictures and making 12MB large file so everyone could enjoy using it. You are, of course, free to do whatever you want with it cause I made it so anyone can use it, but it would be nice to say that you corrected my version to make it more accurate instead just saying that you did the whole thing.
But nevertheless, it looks way better than mine and it's amazing, cause I couldn't make that title on spine even close to original v.v Oh and rune on the back looks amazing too, but you should make it look more ''engraved'' to the cover. But it's amazing anyway. Thank you :)

Oh and to those who sent me msgs to inbox, I have a problem and I don't receive any msgs nor I can see them. I just get notification to my email address :S

Second thing, what's the point of some people posting some their props like ''free'' if they're in small resolution so they can't even be used? o_O I mean, some people here aren't skilled with computer and they can't use that to make their own version, so If you want share, share it right, full format like Hinky and others does.

@Dellanir those pages are from Defence againts the Dark Arts book and I will upload those pages soon.

I was a bit off these weeks, I was busy with runway and shootings but I'm now free and I'll be posting Beedle book inside in PDF format here soon to celebrate the arriving of Pottermore ^^

Last edited:
hello everyone! i have just checked the link of Thumbhead and found out this picture:

qs0d9c.jpg

has anyone seen the cover of fantastic beasts by newt scamander in this picture? thats really wonderful. does anyone have the printable version of it? i would like to replace my own fantastic beasts cover with this one! :) it is really wonderful, isnt it? by the way anyone knows what is that green book under the pokery & hocus pocus?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back