Dredd

DD28

Here I present a full set of the Mega-City One Credits, from the movie "Dredd"

View attachment 140831

The PDF includes three versions of each denomination (1,2,5,10,20,50,100 Credits) one with a clean barcode, one with a intact scratch strip, and one with a rubbed off scratch strip (with bits still on).

The last page of the PDF is plain grey to print on the back.

As the original were printed on plastic, for best results print on card, laminate and then cut them out.

Comments, corrections or suggestions let me know.

PDF Attached.

Peter

Last edited:
Re: Dredd - Mega-City One Credits

thanks for this. i saw these in the action and thought it would be a cool thing to have.
nice work

I might be able to do that. Let me look into it. Are they just like Credit Card size?

Best,
DBCooper

Whitehammer - that would be the way to go. I do not have one of these printers and it takes me a great deal of time to make them.

I would be curious to see the difference in printing between yours and mine.

Best,
DBCooper

i got blank cards and print onto clear sticker paper and stick to the blank cards if you get the trimming right you cant tell they are not printed onto the card this way you can get about 6 per sheet or three if double sided

just a quick note I've had an idea glue - some cooking foil to the "scratch" section after printing and give it a scratch works on a prototype i did just got to try it on these

use glue like "pritt Stick" so you can sratch it off or a little PVA spread very thin - both work ok on PT

These are cool! I don't remember seeing these in the film though, were they set dressing?

From the movie..

DREDD_dvd%20(301)_2..jpg

Peter

Here's another Dredd Prop, this one apparently was made but not used, but it's a cool looking anyway.

The original was etched onto aluminium which I have tried to replicate as best I can.

View attachment 141930

Any corrections let me know.

PDF Attached.

Peter

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back