Widespread 10th Doctor Pants Replica Possibility

zetabyte99

I was on Land's End the other day with my little cousin trying to find his uniform pants when I noticed you could chat with Land's End customer service. I decided to take a chance and ask them if they took clothing request. They responded, yes, that they took requests. She also said, the item would more likely be made if there were more requests.

So I told her the request-
A pair of boys/mens chocolate brown pants with a 1 millimeter cornflower blue pinstripe every 11.5 millimeters such as the ones worn by the 10th doctor on Doctor Who- maybe even include a blazer to go with. I'm sure with the 50th anniversary coming up, you're likely to sell a lot of pairs.

Though she might have just been bs-ing a reply, she responded,

"That's a wonderful suggestion. I myself am a fellow Whovian and I hope this request goes through. I would suggest posting something on the threads or something to get as many requests in as possible. I have forwarded your request. Good luck."

So! I think everyone should send in requests to Land's End and maybe a cheaper alternative pair of Tennant pants will be available to everyone. Let me know below what you guys think and if you send a request in.

Sounds like a good idea. I've been after a cheap alternative for just the Tenth Doctor's trousers for ages - not for the 50th Anniversary, but my own project.

I'd be interested - for a reasonable price, of course.

Interesting! I might want to check that out - I'd love to have an extra pair of Tennant trousers to wear to work on days that I don't feel like wearing a full suit.

Well I submitted to Land's End - I basically copy/pasted your exact description of the trousers and asked if anyone else had requested them (and that if they were planning on making them, I would definitely be interested in buying some).

Unfortunately I got a much more canned response:
Thank you for taking the time to contact Lands' End to share your product suggestion about a particular styling of Trousers.

We love to hear from our customers. Your suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. We do consider customer feedback when making future product development decisions.

We value your suggestions concerning this style of Trousers and have forwarded your comments to the appropriate product manager for further review. Some of our best ideas come from our customers!
If we may be of assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back