Venom costume speed build. 99% complete

bschossler

Greetings,

I am looking to complete my Venom costume by this weekend so I thought I would post up my progress during the week.

Going for a cross between comic and spider-man 3. No accuracy here, just pure custom Venom building fun! :D

Last edited:
Re: Venom costume speed build

Stage 1:

Claws and Teeth

So step one is to get my claws and teeth done. For the most part they are done, just need to dry and take some paint. For the most part I am happy with them.

All supplies are in order for the building of the rest of the suit, time to locate a perfect logo!

Due to the lenses coming from T-Jack not being able to arrive do due the post office being horrible, I think this is going to become a regular build thread :/

Due to the lenses coming from T-Jack not being able to arrive do due the post office being horrible, I think this is going to become a regular build thread :/

I know your pain....you can work as fast as possible but the post office will always screw you up. cheer up though! more time means better costume!

I know your pain....you can work as fast as possible but the post office will always screw you up. cheer up though! more time means better costume!

lol very true. T-Jack is working his best to beat the system and get them to me. I will still push on lol and if everything goes well it could still be done by Saturday.

If not I will finish it by next week lol :)

I will be posting update pics soon.

Unfortunately things came up and I was not able to finish it in time. It will however be done sometime this week.

As promised, update pics!

The base of the suit is done. I want to do more with the texture and put some shoe implants in.

Hey that's coming together nicely...GM

Thanks!

I am working on getting some things moved around today so I can put more time into it. I want to start drafting web line formations on the suit as well as black symbiote placement.

YouTube check this guys venom suits out

I have seen his before. They are okay, just not the level I was looking for.

I wanted to do something that was comic book like in the face, yet slightly movie like. Something of a hybrid.

His are covered in paint making multiple sized users unable to wear it. Mine will fit up to 6 4 and anything bellow :)

Update:

Got the suit up and ready for painting.

Sorry for the delay, had some things come up that I was not expecting.

Venom costume speed build

I have seen his before. They are okay, just not the level I was looking for.

I wanted to do something that was comic book like in the face, yet slightly movie like. Something of a hybrid.

His are covered in paint making multiple sized users unable to wear it. Mine will fit up to 6 4 and anything bellow :)

How will yours fit that much I would love to have mine like that because me and my buddy will be wearing it?

How will yours fit that much I would love to have mine like that because me and my buddy will be wearing it?

Yes, the mouth has custom foam implants in it.

As for why mine will stretch, the key areas are not covered in paint. I left a decent amount of black lycra to prevent massive paint cracking.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back