Steampunk Armour WIP

chimmera30

Hey all working on Steampunk based armour still very raw! Please send your feedback and crits!!

So far I have chest armour,shoulders,helmet,gauntlets,and Backpack!!

Heres a few pics!!

DSC04121_zpsbc3bfaae.jpg

DSC04122_zpsc879d8e4.jpg

DSC04131_zpse2f12c91.jpg

DSC04132_zpse0cb3565.jpg

DSC04136_zpsa7b4c2ed.jpg

DSC04137_zpse741b23e.jpg

DSC04120_zps3b5b758e.jpg

DSC04128_zps0fac7008.jpg

DSC04129_zps0bf8fc8f.jpg

Looks great! Only suggestion I have is those hooks on the left shoulder would look a lot better if you had a tube running through them or they served some type of function.

A little asymmetry in a build isnt always a bad thing.

Looking good. Similar to what spyderwebz said, be careful you don't add stuff gratuitously. Details are great, decoration looks good; but only when it looks like it has a purpose. The worst thing that happens to steampunk is when there are gears just stuck on to stuff. It should all look functional!

very nice. the centerpeice with the gears and the gloves, are what caught my eye first. i like it a lot.
the leather is nicely put together as well

Oh, my lord!! Where in heaven did you go!!? I just found this and would love to see more! I am working on a modern war Machine and started looking into Steampunk armor! Found your wip and love how the parts look like they are there for a reason and have a function!!! Do you have finished pics?
Added!
M

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back