Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

Wrigleyville won't know what hit it!

robo3687s-iron-man-mark-4-6-pepakura-foam-templates-easy-build-green-version-img_0581.jpg-72309d1319576835

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!11!!!!one!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!

Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

I havent even painted the suit yet but I'm confident that I'll have it done for this weekend.

Wrigleyville won't know what hit it!

I dare you to go Southsider colors if you know what I mean. :D

Made some minor progress the last couple of days. Battlefield 3 has taken most of my free time. Shoulders and arm pieces connected as well as the leg pieces. Still trying to figure on how to make the codpiece restroom friendly. :wacko

Still trying to figure on how to make the codpiece restroom friendly. :wacko

I'd say remove this piece and add foam behind it with more space on top so you can attach it with velcro

ddddddddd.jpg

Infymys,

I totally would pull the south side color look haha. But I'm hoping I can win a couple contest AND I saw a few beat downs last year of a couple south siders flaunting their outfits on Clark st.

Side note...

I'm about to finish sealing all the foam with plasti dip. Do I go directly to spray paint or do I have to apply something beforehand.

I'm about to finish sealing all the foam with plasti dip. Do I go directly to spray paint or do I have to apply something beforehand.
some people use an adhesion promoter, but i went directly to paint on my chest, and it's held up well, although I've never really work it for more than 5 minutes

I have a mac and cant print these out, is there anyway I could get
someone here to print out the patterns for a suit and send them to
me? I am 5'9 170lbs

I have a mac and cant print these out, is there anyway I could get
someone here to print out the patterns for a suit and send them to
me? I am 5'9 170lbs

would you rather get some pdfs? you can print those on a mac. letter or A4?

Do you happen to have them in PDF format?

oh yes PDFs would be splendid, those I can print no problem. A4 I think, but really
don't know what the difference is lol. Thanks

A4 is standard size paper over in Europe, Letter size paper is standard size paper in the US. They are different sizes so you have to print on your respective paper.

If you don't know then check your printer and print paper for size measurements

where in the world are you? lol

lol then letter is the way to go for me being a California native

letter it is, expect an update later today

inspiring WIPs guys. keep 'em coming...:thumbsup

'just a small update on my build... :$

6263707770_4d8c49f38b.jpg

6277183394_b4177239e1.jpg

6282348785_1e8c95cccc.jpg

6282057389_6e90d8e74a.jpg

cheers! :)

roy

pareng roy, did you scaled up your templates? they look really big(and the right fit for an armor) on you. :thumbsup

pareng roy, did you scaled up your templates? they look really big(and the right fit for an armor) on you. :thumbsup

i used the default scale p're. i'm only 5'8 so i'm not sure if the finish product will look good on me. if not, i'll just buy a mannequin and make it a "statue costume"...:)

updates...:)

6291649050_1fa63d5d64.jpg

6291648598_0eaaf314f7.jpg

6291655936_ded082eb0c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back