Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead (Season 3) Almost Complete! PICS!

Boots came in yesterday and they are perfect! Screen accurate and comfortable too.

Ordered some new grips for the pistol because I just couldn't leave them the way they are.

Pics of everything completed to come soon!

Nice job on the boots. I found the Justin 2222 on eBay as well earlier in 2013. I couldn't believe i stumbled upon my size! Pure luck. What size are yours?

hey guys i found in my expierence black west 49 denim slim straight jeans work well for rick grimes the leg is alot like the season 3 jeans and is already distressed just a tad bit of information for you

Hi,
What color dyes did you use for your shirt? Just the tan? I have to dye a light tan western style shirt a little darker for a Con next week. Also plan to try to recreate your method for sprucing up the machete prop as that looks pretty good.

Also, what's the best paint to use to paint over the orange 'blaze' of the airsoft gun barrel?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Re: Rick Grimes (Season 3) Halloween Zombie Slayer!

Those jeans fit you perfectly! What kind are they if you don't mind me asking since we have a similar build?

First off, awesome rendition! I'm sure Andrew L would be proud lol. What style jeans are you wearing with the Justins? Other threads have said they are Levi's, but I just don't know if they are 511, 513, or, 514's. Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Accurate is Levi 514

First off, awesome rendition! I'm sure Andrew L would be proud lol. What style jeans are you wearing with the Justins? Other threads have said they are Levi's, but I just don't know if they are 511, 513, or, 514's. Any help or answers would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back