My Iron Patriot Designs

saberlynx

Hi and this is SaberLynx Builds I am currently Building the Iron Patriot From My own Designs I have Currently done the Chest the Abs and the Helmet using blender, unity 3d and pepakura witch is obvious I am also designing the Iron Man Mark VI (6) and the Mark VII (7) and the Working guns from scratch wish me luck and who says just because I'm a Linux Mint user it means i can't make cool things using the pepakura software there are so many alternatives like I do you can go to the library or you can borrow a friends laptop or computer use a school computer and printer and I could not post the Unity 3d images because they are currently rendering at the moment and I do not want to ruin the because I have waited 1 1/2 hours for all 20 files to render properly.
Wish me luck

And good luck to you in your future builds from
MadBrainProductions
MadBrainRecords
& SaberLynxBuilds

I don't know about you but damn I'm exited :behave

Last edited:
If you can pull off the Iron Patriot, that would be awesome.
Jackieisrockin is also modelling the IP, maybe you should contact him and work together to make super accurate files haha.
Good luck ;)

If you can pull off the Iron Patriot, that would be awesome.
Jackieisrockin is also modelling the IP, maybe you should contact him and work together to make super accurate files haha.
Good luck ;)

you do not see Robo3876's/darkside501st models right on the page?
I'm pretty sure he'll post Jackie's files as his own, when he has more "progress"

from looking at this guy's other threads, he's just taking other's files, models.

I agree with Stealth. They are Robo3876's/darkside501st Mark 6 and 7 files. And he claims he made them from scratch in his first post. It is obvious that the two picture models for the patriot chest and abs pics are completely flat models (only modeled on one plain) with no dimension. He is only posting a flat modeled chest and abs that have no dimension because he doesn't know how to really model files. He will probably hijack another modelers chest and abs when they post/release them to say he created them claiming the two flat patriot chest and ab models he posted was the starting point of the models.

And people wonder why I charge for my files. I give props to great modelers like Dunglebeetle, darkside501st and Robo3876's (sorry if I missed any other ones) who still give their models for free even though there are a$$holes who want to hijack their models (because they are jealous that they can't do it themselves) and claim them as their own.

Good catch Stealth!

I agree with Stealth. They are Robo3876's/darkside501st Mark 6 and 7 files. And he claims he made them from scratch in his first post. It is obvious that the two picture models for the patriot chest and abs pics are completely flat models (only modeled on one plain) with no dimension. He is only posting a flat modeled chest and abs that have no dimension because he doesn't know how to really model files. He will probably hijack another modelers chest and abs when they post/release them to say he created them claiming the two flat patriot chest and ab models he posted was the starting point of the models.

And people wonder why I charge for my files. I give props to great modelers like Dunglebeetle, darkside501st and Robo3876's (sorry if I missed any other ones) who still give their models for free even though there are a$$holes who want to hijack their models (because they are jealous that they can't do it themselves) and claim them as their own.

Good catch Stealth!

technically i can model and i only them i started with one plain because it is easier and by the way at least i did the whole suit and at least i know how to model. :confused

technically i can model and i only them i started with one plain because it is easier and by the way at least i did the whole suit and at least i know how to model. :confused

I wouldn't say taking credit for other modeler's work is knowing how to model. If you have modeled them fully then where is your proof (screen caps/pics, etc....) And now that you say something. I do know how to model and have several models that I modeled myself and I have established my own credability.

been looking through this, dont really know what is going on here but stealth makes some heavy hitting points.
it really does seem like we may have a novice trying to big up themself.:facepalm

been looking through this, dont really know what is going on here but stealth makes some heavy hitting points.
it really does seem like we may have a novice trying to big up themself.:facepalm
there were 2 other threads where he just blatantly took someone elses work and posted it as his files. he edited it after we called him out, and now this is the only one left.

saw that ohoh! silly billy eh? why try and fool folk into thinking something fake is true? especially on here where u will deffo get caught lol.:darnkids

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back