IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

quality is no different than my normal business suits.

As far as breathability, i just got it so havent taken it out yet, though as above its just like any other suit

I wanted to bump this because i finally got to take the doctor out for a spin at the Bristol Renaissance Faire this past weekend.

It was amazingly fun despite the heat. I got a lot more recognition than i expected.
P1030342.jpg

P1030346.jpg

P1030349.jpg

P1030351.jpg

P1030352.jpg

P1030357.jpg

Protokev,

I was just wondering what fit you ordered from BB. I'm thinking about ordering a suit from them, and from your pictures and knowing if it was snug, comfortable, etc. would help.

Thanks!

i cant give you a straight answer. Because i picked comfortable, but in the notes said i wanted it snug around the sides.
I would guess its closer to snug though. It fits well, but i have to watch my diet, lol

sorry i cant be more definite...wibbly wobbly snuggly wuggly stuff

Protokev,

I was just wondering what fit you ordered from BB. I'm thinking about ordering a suit from them, and from your pictures and knowing if it was snug, comfortable, etc. would help.

Thanks!

Looks good!

I have some of the Chinese suits (in wool) and was looking for something a little better.

Now, there have been a lot of threads on 10 suits in the past, and I am getting a little mixed up.

These are cotton, as you have said. Are these the one's with the silk-screened stripes?

Thanks in advance.

Looks good!

I have some of the Chinese suits (in wool) and was looking for something a little better.

Now, there have been a lot of threads on 10 suits in the past, and I am getting a little mixed up.

These are cotton, as you have said. Are these the one's with the silk-screened stripes?

Thanks in advance.
I believe so. Though not 100%

Ooo, that Baron suit looks pretty sharp. What's all this snug/comfortable business? Just different options Baron offers for the cut of the suit? Like comfortable = a little more roomy than the supplied measurements?

Bristol Faire, eh? Some of my friends through the IBRSC and IWG are there and many of them are Who Fans. You must have been recognized quite a few times.

Alot more than i was expecting. It was kinda funny most of the time i wouldnt be recognized at first then Boom!

For example: One of the actors kept calling me Fancypants in an accent i cant quite place. I finally said, "no, Im the Doctor." He replied, "Ok Dr. Fancypants." After me replying "No, JUST the Doctor," his eyes widened and said "OH! That Doctor! I like that doctor!"

I was smiling like a fool most of the day. It didnt hurt that some of those that recognized were attractive ladies either

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back