Making plans for a Superior Spider-Man Costume

SpideyMan

So the Superior Spider-Man should be coming out in January and I think it should be interesting, so anyone that finds any reference photos feel free to post them here.

11024.jpg

tumblr_mcbag5iKU11qhggsgo1_500.jpg

536313_373231206104908_530968895_n.jpg

300px-Spider_man_wall_crawl.jpg

Yeah I'm hoping the bulky size and raised goggle like lenses will allow for structural air vents in the lenses themselves to prevent fogging up since these will probably need a glossy plastic surface.

I just won the auction for this dye sub file on ebay. Hoping to get it printed after my comic style red and blue suit. Here's a few pictures from the auction. Maybe they will help you.
KGrHqFhkFCfh4UNMmBQ7l4r1Gw60_57_zpsb1a984aa.jpg

KGrHqFiEFCiBqV97nBQ7mFVV2g60_12_zpse1e38885.jpg

T2eC16dwsE9suwywzBQ7ldFJg60_12_zps47d55bae.jpg

Talked to my lens guy today. We are not using plastic this time because I don't feel like having them fog up this year at NYC but he did say he can give them the raised look but the color will be more flat white like in some of the pics not the reflective color.

And I plan on going with the tabi boots like these, but I'm not sure if I should just use the sole or sew the costume to the whole boot if you know what I mean.

544498644_o.jpg

I reckon sewing the whole boot in would give it quite a cool look as it will give the effect of a boot without it being a boot if that makes sense lol

I reckon sewing the whole boot in would give it quite a cool look as it will give the effect of a boot without it being a boot if that makes sense lol
Right, i agree, I figure once it comes time to print it, ill have trophywife sew everything except the legs and then ill have a lady I know mess with sewing the boots in.

Well I'm already with the file, and now I want to know how do I get in lycra skirt in my size. How do I get in my size? and how to do it?

Can I give the file to the person who can help me! The file is spiderman traditional.

Well I'm already with the file, and now I want to know how do I get in lycra skirt in my size. How do I get in my size? and how to do it?

Can I give the file to the person who can help me! The file is spiderman traditional.

I have the same problem, could anyone help us? PLEASE? ): Someone can help?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back