Iron Man Mark 7 in 7 days and counting (Pic Heavy)

DarkStark

Hi all Clearly I want to get something off my chest before I proceed... I've got a good portion of this suit done. Im sorry I lied :p but it needs to be completed 7 days for Rose city comic con.....Now that you guys know I'ma Liar we can proceed :D

IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0587.JPGIMG_0588.JPGIMG_0589.JPG
Here it is!! my current project Iron man mark 7. This build is made from Karol Siemieniago and JFcustom's Incredibly move accurate foam files. I did use Darkside's Helmet for this build as thats's the most accurate MK 7 helmet out there. I wanted to share these pics inlight that people also use these files as I've found these are just as great as the Darkside Mk 7's. I'll post links to the files and to JFcustoms amazing foam Building thread where the original Link can be found. I've done enough talking.....for now. I'll show you my build now:D

IMG_0611.JPGthe chest piece.IMG_0619.JPGthe chest with out the booster pack
IMG_0612.JPGthe back piece...IMG_0620.JPGthe back with out booster
IMG_0628.JPGIMG_0626.JPGIMG_0627.JPGMore shots of the back without booster.
IMG_0615.JPGIMG_0616.JPGIMG_0617.JPGMore shots of the booster pack. I've made it so the Booster is removable.
IMG_0629.JPGUntitled.pngcompare to the official art.
IMG_0632.JPGIMG_0633.JPGIMG_0634.JPGShots of the abs
IMG_0648.JPGPieces all broken down.....
So Pretty much That's what I have so far I'll be updating daily as I'm running on a clock

http://www.therpf.com/f24/foam-speed-building-files-video-added-148889/ Foam Speed Building Thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0618.JPG
    IMG_0618.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 184
man this is sooooo awesome. . .so clean :thumbsup . . .i'm sure you can finish this build within 7 days :thumbsup

i'm also buildin' myself a Karol Siemieniago and JFcustom's version of the mark 7. . .even though i only completed half of the suit. . .no cod and legs as of the moment. . .

keep it up mate :thumbsup

man this is sooooo awesome. . .so clean :thumbsup . . .i'm sure you can finish this build within 7 days :thumbsup

i'm also buildin' myself a Karol Siemieniago and JFcustom's version of the mark 7. . .even though i only completed half of the suit. . .no cod and legs as of the moment. . .

keep it up mate :thumbsup

Thanks so much bro... Still new to this site so forgive me if this reply isn't right But YeaI found these to be super accurate. although there are some part that need to be free handed.

Hi, really clean great work! How tall are you and what scale are you using please? I'm 5'8" and want to give this a go but am not sure on the scale for this model

Thanks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back