Warframe cosplay

Briciius

Hey guy's i'm starting my new costume, i will do it slowly because my main armor is done ^^ anyway , in this thread :
http://www.therpf.com/f24/looking-pep-helmet-182178/

i was looking for a simple helmet. THx the armorer i've find one and make it with 5mm thickness PLASTAZOTE FOAM.

Before pic : what do you have to know : the helmet is just a base shape , i think i will add lot of foam detail to get the good result BUT here i am when i want to wear it it hang on my ear and when i've saw it i've got a second idea transform it into brain and make an INSANE SAVANT COSPLAY with white and blood splashed suit. ( i hope you will anderstand what i mean )

So now pics :

So now the question xD

What i will do i think a big brain could be awesome xD but i still want to do my warframe helmet.

So up soon i hope

Last edited:
Re: Insane savant OR ..... Warframe cosplay ??

In the pics you don't look to confident about the big brain :p I'd say stick to plan, unless you had a character in mind with a big brain, but that's just me :p How are you liking the pep file I sent you? :D

-The Armorer

Re: Insane savant OR ..... Warframe cosplay ??

The pep files is pretty good but i've got lot of work before could say i have what i want as result

:thumbsup

I dunno why anyone isn't commenting, must be too vague a character (I don't know what it's from... derp). But it looks amazingly cool :p

Good luck, and don't worry, you still have one subscriber! ;)

-Seth

Warframe? This is going to be awesome as they have really cool designs in that game and that helmet looks sweet! Your doing really good so far. Look foreword to seeing this progress.

Good luck with your build. :)

Edit:And now you have two subscribers.

Last edited:
Yeah 2 subscriber it's beginning of the revolution !! YYYAAAAAhhhhh !!!!!

Seriously thx you very much :)

I think i will use latex to cover the helmet and the futur suit. And actually i'm looking for a micro camera and screen, i know some cosplayer are using it when they can't do eyes on the helmet so if somebody get tricks about it share it with me please :)

I've read someone was going to put in a screen for there Halo 4 Locust helmet. I'll have top see if i can find the picture and see if they posted anything about it. If i find anything I'll post a link.

this **** of helmet can't keep the good shape ><

but the size is perfect xD

what the hell is that **** oO that is not an helmet mdr i think i will fail it

Just depends if you are going to cast it or not. Well, actually you should 'finish' it then add electronics, at least that's how we've done the halo helmets since the dawn of bungie, so... that's my suggestion.

Also, downloaded war frame, it's really cool :D I've just played a little bit, but it's really cool at least :p

-Seth

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back