Hammer drones!! Fighting off a massive hammeroid attack

Ace007

Ok so been looking around the site as a newbie and I've notice there is just a couple of iron man fans here ( ok a lot). Which is awesome and leads me to my point. I gave seen tons of iron man pdo's for pepakura,has anyone thought or have already made some files for the hammer drones? Think it would be cool to have and could to go with a iron man suit, I mean iron man has got to practice ripping apart something right? Why not a hammer drone to bet up on!! If there is anybody that can help or drop a link I would appreciate it greatly!!

Thanks to all the great talent out there for your inspiration and help!!!

Last edited:
ive been lurking here for almost a month and i havent seen anything about the hammer drones. i think justin hammer noted in IM2 that it might be tough to fit a head in there. :facepalm

Man I would love those files, they look badass!! well as for the head, look at the beginning when Hammer is introducing the suits to whiplash they have helmets and they actually look closer to the helm used in the N7 suit from mass effect i think

Well I wasn't plaining on wearing it, but the cool thing is once you have the files you could scale it to fit. The big idea I had was to build a couple of them as crash test dummies for iron man to use as target practice or just blow up, seeing how the 4 of july just passed. think it would be sweet to put a few fireworks inside to blow them up!! (for video or pics) think that would be better than hammers demo in IM2, better than just a solute!!

Still looking if I find some I'll post or if anybody finds a lead post here please!!

hammer_drone_by_theghan-d33hvzu.jpg

Well I posted some more reference pictures in Eyeofsauron thread, I found some with the helmet that we can use, so he commented that if we can get multiple shoots he may be able to make the pep files. I'm going to be pocking around to see if I can find something he can use....but is doable

I wish I can find some of the artist concepts, that would be amazing. I spent like 3 hours yesterday looking and not much found....

This question was asked several months ago and not much happened. The Hammer drones have such a small head no human would fit into the costume as is.

the body of the drone is more or less what Im looking for, for my project. but like propnoob and my self are saying, in the begining of the movie the head size was bigger, and if we can find good pic i think we can scale it if someone wants to ware one

I'll get you guys my drone refs tonight if I have time as I'm super interested in anyone doing a 3D model for this, just don't have time myself to jump into it .. yet!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back