Foam pepakura patterns for spacemarine armor

bummer6

Hi! does anyone know if there are any spacemarine pepakura files out there specifically for foam? I can only find paper ones... :(

as a last resort, does anyone have any tips for converting paper pep files into foam? I've got the regular paper files and stuff, is there any way I can use that?

A common spacemarine is on my pending list of suits to unfold. It's initially ordered for spring 2013, but I can speed up the work if you're interested and rushed. It's not a big thing, and I'll have to do it anyway.

I would love the legs in a foam file.. Unfortunatly I cant pay any to have you work so hard.

Also guys.... Ineed suggestions... I see people using bondo to seal the foam.. Am I gonna loose any of the detailing? Or should I stick with the plastidip? Im confused...

Overview :
spacemarine00.jpg

Foam files :

spacemarine boot.pdo

spacemarine shin.pdo

spacemarine thigh.pdo

Now out of curiosity when you say foam are you refering to the 1" think polyuriethan foam used for furniture or some other type of foam? Cause i find this very interesting and would rather use this method than trying to cut the foam i mentioned and try free forming it

Of course. Can you provide your email adress ?
I found a great place for complete Sets and meanings of warhammer icons, using google, but it was so easy to find that I did even not bookmark it ;)

Now out of curiosity when you say foam are you refering to the 1" think polyuriethan foam used for furniture or some other type of foam? Cause i find this very interesting and would rather use this method than trying to cut the foam i mentioned and try free forming it

The type of foam used is called EVA, or Minicell. You can use puzzle mats for children, yoga mats, camping mats etc.

btw, the full suit templates are released :

http://www.wintershade.com/therpf/spacemarine.jpghttp://www.wintershade.com/therpf/rar.gif
spacemarine - foam unfold JFcustom.rar

Thanks a million for the whole lot as one file. TOO EASY
Now all I have to do is make up a set of bucks to vacuform some suits from. (About 5 people in my small city will want one each)
We a group of 40k players, makers and painters and our working lives are so different its amazing. Thanks for the files.
I will post when I eventually have something to show. (will be amazing suit, if I do get it done)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back