Dead Space helmet (Pepakura) request

Unfortunetly more and more pepakura file makers aren't sharing thanks to people taking credit for their work. A bunch of halo ones are now offline. I got them in case i wanted to do them but even on the 405th the Deadspace files haven't seem to been shared or even finished. I'd love a helmet one to make for my friend as she's nuts about it.

Yah I agree completely. It looks like a lot of people at the 405th do scratch builds though so that might be the way to go. Realistically I would have wanted a model ripped from the game so that it's made to scale and what not, but the pep files for them seem non-existent.

I looked high and low for that one too but it just isn't available. However, I think that it may actually just be easier to do a scratch build for that one, as it isn't horribly complicated. I'll probably attempt this soon as it's a great helmet.

Yeah probably the way to go. Does anyone know of any good reference pics? I'm gonna look myself just figured if anyone has anything to save me a bit of time would be good.

Hey Rinzlertron, im also looking for the DS 2 Advanced suit Helmet and im wanting to try and do a quick build of it for the release is there anyway i could get the files from you as well?

For anyone wondering, I do also have the advanced helmet, but it is not unfolded. If anyone wants the not unfolded model for that too, just send me a PM.

Okay, I started a scratch build of the Level 3 rig from Dead Space 1. So if one of ya'll have a Plasma Cutter pep or a scratch build that I could use as a template, that would be swell.

Hey Rinzlertron, im also looking for the DS 2 Advanced suit Helmet and im wanting to try and do a quick build of it for the release is there anyway i could get the files from you as well?
I'll need you to send me a PM with your email. I do have it, but it isn't unfolded.

Hey I'm trying to build the Dead Space 2 suit with the Advanced Helmet. I've gotten a hold of the Advanced Helmet but cannot find any files for the suit. I also have the file for the plasma cutter, but unfortunately the creator mentioned it being "basic and lacking detail" so if there are any better (decently detailed) plasma cutters out there, posting them here would be much appreciated. I would provide links to these but alas I found them days ago and cannot trace them back.

Now, my real concern is the suit files for the dead space 2 suits. I haven't been able to find the file of the suit that goes with the Advanced helmet or any parts of it ANYWHERE. I've searched everywhere and when I say that I mean it. All the links are broken to previous files and such, so to my knowledge few exist if any. Can someone please post links to dead space 2 files that go with the advanced helmet and a good plasma cutter? Thanks.

Nevermind! I found them!!!!:D Everyone please contribute. Nobody can find all of these files on their own. Here are some links to files that I have found but some took hours to find. Please, if you find anything or have anything you can share, help us out and post too. Here's what I've found:

Dead Space 2 Torso: DS2 Torso - Download - 4shared

I'm not sure if the Torse file is what I need for a suit matching the Advanced Helmet, but I figured I would post that for anyone building Dead Space 2 suits that need it.

Plasma Cutter: plasma cutter.pdo

This is the plasma cutter, but as I said above, it isn't very detailed. If anyone has a more detailed version, please post.

Dead Space 2 Security Helmet: DS2 Security Helmet - Download - 4shared

Dead Space 2 Advanced Helmet: DS_Advanced_Helmet_Stripped_by_Deadalus - Download - 4shared

Hours of searching all brought to you instantly. Lol. Again please contribute.
Thank you!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back