Captain America's helmet -> speed-peping foam file.

JFcustom

Sr Member
Hi,
I've just unfold a Cap helmet for foam building, then I've built it to check its feasibility and identify any tricky stages. After that, I've reimproved unfolding again in a foxy way to reduce the amount of seams and parts, and obtain this *.pdo file.

Ears are missing, since they turn out to be optional.

captain_america_foam_helmet.pdo

captain_america_foam_helmet.pdf

It's really very simple and quick to build, and moreover for a four-pieces helmet, it's not so ugly.

Coating and finishing remains your own.

Last edited:
holy sh&/......You are monster with this speed foam building... how is the ultimate iron man going????? did you get what you needed?????????

I'm still seeking this Iron Man round-eyed helmet...
Anyway, the Ultimate Ironman looks so far like a couple of scores of fitness mat rolls in my shed and a handful of files on an usb storage device.

UltimateIronmanpepshot.gif

And to please EoS and fit the sheme, mats are red, yellow, blue and dark-grey ;)
Ultimate_Iron_Man_th.jpg

Hi,
I've just unfold a Cap helmet for foam building, then I've built it to check its feasibility and identify any tricky stages. After that, I've reimproved unfolding again in a foxy way to reduce the amount of seams and parts, and obtain this

It's really very simple and quick to build, and moreover for a four-pieces helmet, it's not so ugly.

Coating and finishing remains your own.

PREFACE/DISCLAIMER: - I'm a complete newb when it comes to pepakura costume making
- so please forgive the naivite' of my questions :confused . . . .

I assume that this same pep file/model can be used to go further and (I hope I get this right) resin/bondo the helmet for an (eventual) more solid and "movie realistic" result ... yes?

Do you know of a similar pep file for the Captain America AVENGERS VERSION helmet?
(having trouble pinpointing it within the Forums if there is)

THANK YOU ... and again, I apologize for the newbness of my questions (I'm learning,though). :)

TOM

I'm still seeking this Iron Man round-eyed helmet...
Anyway, the Ultimate Ironman looks so far like a couple of scores of fitness mat rolls in my shed and a handful of files on an usb storage device.

UltimateIronmanpepshot.gif

And to please EoS and fit the sheme, mats are red, yellow, blue and dark-grey ;)
Ultimate_Iron_Man_th.jpg

Hey JF! Are those Ultimate Iron Man files completed somewhere? If so, is there a pep version (Not foam)?

Hey JFcustom :D just a big thank you for sharing this pep file for foam i had a bash at it this evening in my man lair lol was really fun to do and so quick and easy its far from finished would like to practice x-robots method of smooth on 650 on it kind of a test piece so to speak for now its on my display shelf :D

its not quite as good as yours but im pretty pleased thank you

001-6.jpg

Hey JFcustom :D just a big thank you for sharing this pep file for foam i had a bash at it this evening in my man lair lol was really fun to do and so quick and easy its far from finished would like to practice x-robots method of smooth on 650 on it kind of a test piece so to speak for now its on my display shelf :D

its not quite as good as yours but im pretty pleased thank you
Well done. It seems harder than mine. :behave
Post pics too when you're on the sealing/painting stage.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back