Captain America TFA Movie Costume (W.I.P)

IronWarrior777

This is going to be my first Costume made of something other then Pep. I am making a Replica of the Captain America TFA movie costume. Here I laid out some of the parts I will be using for the top part. I still have a lot more work to do. Sorry for the blurriness, I took it using my phone.

Last edited:
The first one is the almost finished part of the red straps. Here are also some progress pics of my gun/holster. I still have some smoothing out to do and some minor details to add. Just a quick reminder I am drifting from the actual designs and giving my own twist on the costume. I have here a picture of the helmet I bought with the shapes I am adding. Next I will put in primer, then paint. A will also be making a "under Cowl" to go under the helmet. Here are also pics of the boots I bought to modify, the star logo, and a clip for in the back. I still have a lot more work ahead of me.

Please check out my Kilowog and Green Lantern W.I.P.S.
Thanks

I just noticed on my pictures I uploaded that my "A" on the helmet is a little big. Should I make it smaller or keep it? BTW I just finished priming the helmet. I will upload pics soon.

Here is the helmet in primer and base coat. Also here is a pic of the shoulder material laid out. I finished the helmet but I haven't taken pics yet:

Here are more updates. There are some pictures of my foam made pouches, "undermask", Helmet, and shoulders. I still have to add a lot more but, I added a quick pic I took with how the costume looks on me. Also the pants are almost done. I have boots but, they were drying when I took the pic. Please note I had my everyday clothes on under neath and that is why I look out of shape in some parts.

Sorry everybody for not posting many updates recently. There has been an emergency event and I had to hold on creating costumes and posting updates. I will try my best to add more updates and images soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back