my réplica costume class- A for the Major Richard Winters
and combat M-42.

Best

Caplan

and the true Major Winters

Last edited:
Re: Band of Brothers Major Rick Winters uniformes

Typo. It's Dick Winters.

Great costume! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Tell us about each piece!

Currahee!

Great uniforms.. As close as you're gonna get.. Loved the mini - series.. But yeah it was Richard ( Dick ) Winters.. :lol

thank you again Mik

the class-A uniforme it's 100% authentique
jacket,pants, shirt, tie, garrison hat.

the insignia it's real, and réplica.
the 101 Airborne insignia it's real.

Great uniform. A big fan of Dick Winters, myself please share more about the uniforms thanks for sharing!

thank you Wince appréciate much

here following pics

Last edited:

Typo. It's Dick Winters.

Great costume! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Tell us about each piece!

Currahee!

thanks guys

ok! ok! for the tell us about each piéce.

the M-42 BDU it's réplica work by the maker of Bod.
the helmet it's réplica but screen-accurate used by Damian Lewis.
the shoes it's réplica work by the maker of Bod.
the Hawkins it's réplica ( métal )

the Officer shirt it's originals
the holster it's originals
M-36 équipement it's originals, bag, belt, .... originals in very good condition
visible on the thread captain Miller.

I am collector 20 years.

thank you still of the interet in my objects.

bests

Caplan

Last edited:

Great photo's Caplan! :thumbsup

thank you my friend, it's a pleasure for me share the pics with the members.

the black traces on the parachute are that of the body discovered 55 years
later in the bottom of a marsh.

]

and received now
the original 506e insgnia
and réplica Currahee insignia
now my class-A uniforme it's accurate

Last edited:
wow, I loved that series. I collected the autographs of the original , jsut wish I could go to the reunions. very cool stuff. Like the parachute guy hanging.

Great reconstruction job and great collection as well, Caplan. I can say that with some authority, for in "real life", I am the director of the 101st Airborne Division's Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell, KY, and Dick and other "Brothers" visit our Museum when they come to speak to the modern Screaming Eagles. We do displays with local reenactors three times a year (commemorating Market Garden, the Bulge, and Normandy, and will have a very big event in 2011 (including paratroopers jumping from and original C-47), after the troops get back from the upcoming Afghanistan deployment.

Are you from France? I was stationed in Germany for over 20 years and participated in many Normandy anniversaries - even landing on Omaha beache in a DUKW in WWII uniform for a "Big Red One" ceremony with the modern Division Staff at their monument above the beach.

Great reconstruction job and great collection as well, Caplan. I can say that with some authority, for in "real life", I am the director of the 101st Airborne Division's Pratt Museum at Fort Campbell, KY, and Dick and other "Brothers" visit our Museum when they come to speak to the modern Screaming Eagles. We do displays with local reenactors three times a year (commemorating Market Garden, the Bulge, and Normandy, and will have a very big event in 2011 (including paratroopers jumping from and original C-47), after the troops get back from the upcoming Afghanistan deployment.

Are you from France? I was stationed in Germany for over 20 years and participated in many Normandy anniversaries - even landing on Omaha beache in a DUKW in WWII uniform for a "Big Red One" ceremony with the modern Division Staff at their monument above the beach.

Dear Mister.

Thank you very much for your congratulations I am very happy, and appréciate much.

yes, I am French, but my English it's very little sorry.
I collector ww2 20 years, the 101e Airborne and the history it's my passion
the history of the real Band of Brothers it's very moving, very great Soldiers
and great vétérans.

The book of Stephen E. Ambrose Band of Brothers 506e PIR 101e Airborne
it's MAGNIFIQUE.

my Father its' vétérans of the débarquement of 6 june 1944 in Normandie
1er Division blindée Poland battle of Falaise and more..

for my little history, I participed of renactor for the French TV and more little show, I am technique conseiller for TV and movie renactor the list it's long...
but! I am not the great vétérans ...just for the history for the memory of the soldiers killed in action!! NE PAS OUBLIER .

thank you again Mister appréciate very much your post.

best regards to France

Caplan

my cupboard only for the 101e Airborne ww2 and today uniformes.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back