Abbyshot Rocketeer Jacket review!

Utinni

Sr Member
Ok fellow Finheads here's my review of the Abbyshot Jacket.

Abbyshot Rocketeer Jacket

One word.... AWESOME...

I LOVE this jacket. The folks at Abbyshot did an excellant job on these. They are WELL worth the price, they even lowered the price recently too. The leather is really soft, yet very nice thickness for a jacket that will last a long time.

DSCF0007-vi.jpg

Custom-made buttons replicated from the movie.
DSCF0005-vi.jpg

One side of the flap open, very sturdy heavyduty zipper, featuring 2 side small pockets and 1 angled pocket with zipper
DSCF0006-vi.jpg

Fully lined
DSCF0009-vi.jpg

Adjustable buckels on sleeves and waist
DSCF0010-vi.jpg

Full stitching details on back
DSCF0011-vi.jpg

Classic open flap look
DSCF0013-vi.jpg

If you're on the fence about getting one, don't be. This will be a jacket that will last you MANY years of both Convention use and even normal day to day wear. Once I get the rest of the costume together I'll take some more pictures.

Jeff

WOW. I was just looking at these last night, thinking of getting my rocketeer costume back on track, thanks for posting.
mike

Re: Abbyshot Rocketeer Jacket review!

I had both abby shot and Wested make me one but neither could make it fit me. They said my chest and shoulders were wider than my waist by to much,:confused So, both was sent back to them and I got my refund. I would love to have the jacket but what now. Eat lots of ice cream.:sick

Does anybody have the Wested version to compare?

I only wonder because it's less expensive.

I have the wested jacket and although not 100% accurate most obvious is the straps on the back of the sleeves missing, but its still a good jacket for the price, my only gripe is the buttons started coming of the jacket after only afew times in costume

so very nice! still out of my price range though :wacko .. and I'd still need everything else to go with it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back