Done / Completed DCO Armoured FLASH Cowl 3D printed

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So Ive been working on this project for a while now. http://www.therpf.com/f9/flash-dc-online-armoured-162411/ And its finally ready for silicon so I can start making these kits. :)

I'll be asking $235USD for the cowl and wings, $275USD with the emblem and $290USDfor the whole package + shipping costs.

They will be tinted red 40shore urethane rubber for the cowl and resin for the wings and emblem.

PM me if your interested

Here is the final product, with paint, ink(available at an extra cost) and then the wings/emblem separate.

Flash_painted.png

Flash_acc.png

Here is the suit file I will be selling as well $15USD with the cowl :)

flash_preview.jpg

And a close up of the pattern for the suit file.

flash_pattern.jpg

Flash_W_wings.png

Last edited:
Re: DC Online Armoured Flash

Not enough you're making an amazing batman cowl, but this Flash one is fantastic! What size head will this fit?

Thanks guys :)

I'm trying to get this molded and ready to do a pull this weekend. As soon as I get a copy done I will post it up here.

As far as size goes, it looks like it will fit a 23"-23.5" head. I will confirm this when I get one done :)

Omg.... I'm actually tearing up over this... it's beautiful. I have always wanted a Flash mask.... My wife will never let me spend that much but I wanted to say that is freakin awesome!

Thanks for all the kind words :). I can't wait to see the finished product myself. I'm doing the mold jackets right now...

You should convince your wife ;)

Omg.... I'm actually tearing up over this... it's beautiful. I have always wanted a Flash mask.... My wife will never let me spend that much but I wanted to say that is freakin awesome!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back