Flash DC Online armoured

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So I started modeling up a flash cowl based on the DC Online video. I really like the armoured version of the Flash from this video :)

Here are a few of my first models and 3D prints for testing size etc..

I've changed the model since because the size was a bit off around the jaw area. I think we will do it up in rubber so it can be pulled on and fit fairly snug.

render_2_zpsc6a52c19.png

render_1_zps79e2b097.png
IMG_0860_zps41a1649a.jpg

Last edited:
dare i ask if you would supply a low poly version of this, for transition to pepakura? i love dCUO future Flash, and would love to do this cowl :)

I do understand if you dont want to supply it tho, as im guessing youre gonna do a run of these or something similar ;). But its free to ask :D

cheers
EoS

Thanks for the interest but the helmet is about 400-500 thousand poly's right now. It would be very difficult and time consuming to make a pep file, I really have no idea about pep anyway.

I'll post some more pics if I get a full cowl printed. :)

well if thats the only problem, i can reduce the polys pretty easily, its just tedious work :D i did it on my red hood file too, i reduced the poly count by roughly 75%
that is if you want to share the ob file with me :D

Printed out and finished off a chest emblem to go with the cowl. Just finished making a mold for it tonight.

The next thing are the "wings" and the cowl will be 3D printed and finished up :)

flash_crest.jpg

So I molded the emblem, dusted the mold with some gold and pulled a first copy :)
Getting the cowl printed now and going to start on the wings.
623EBA14-B0B4-4253-8394-93C95AB16263-1263-000000D9F05DB48A.jpg

Yeah I can't wait to see how this comes together. I'm not a big fan of the flash but I loved the flash tv show from the 90's. Wish they hadn't canceled it

Thanks, :)

After a bit more tweaking the cowl is out for 3D printing. Shoule be in my hands by the first week in Nov, giving me lots of time (I hope) to do up the wings and get them molded.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back