RPF 2014 Model Contest

Those are some great models, guys. Good luck to all of you.:) ( I was just joking about the extension... no hard feelings on my part. I will finish my build for sure. And now I can take my time and do it better! :) ) Again, good luck, guys. Great looking models. My favorite is all of them. That's why I joined the RPF... So much great talent here. :)

the waiting is fine with me..I came to the realization I wont win lol ..but at least it was fun participating.

Oh man, I hope it's soon. I'm going to be back home in Washington with very limited internet access for all next week.

sunday my friend.... sunday...

coincidentally, I'm going to start a diet and detox (no more beer) on sunday - early monday... It's summer time and I need to go to the beach. I need 'inspiration' ;)

Last edited:
Holds breath!!!!!!

Yeah detox..yeah.. maybe no beer and whiskey and soda instead

I tried that once... very hazy time of my life... some questionable women ;) , some blank spots, but fun overall... Whiskey and I no longer get along however... Whiskey got retarded one night and made a fool of me. So I replaced it with a Jagermiester and Redbull drink (not the shots) that I call 'liquid cocaine'... only because after you drink 4 glasses of it (roughly 20+ shots), it has the same effects (minus the runny nose) as cocaine. I haven't had one in 4 years... but I did have a bottle of Jager one summer recently that ended with me and some dutch chick on a balcony at 3 am making way too much noise. Fun times.

Can't say this contest has had the same effect, but it's close... had some crazy 40-year old chick that was into me being 'good with my hands'. Can't wait until the next contest to see what it brings. Cheers guys! :cheers :D :cheers yea, double fist it!
-Ted

woohooo can't wait.
mfw+_65ac2b995de57bae5cd06f81477dfdf3.gif

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back