Some boring pics :)

Put the putty and sanded and sanded.

SA3510453.jpg

And made the canopy to be able to open.

SA3510502-1.jpg

SA3510475.jpg

SA3510483-1.jpg

SA3510493.jpg

Barry san, Again, your canopy is good. !!

I’ve just caught this build for the first time and can’t believe I’ve missed out on this. You Tempest build was fantastic and this one is absolutely wonderful. You have great imagination and your original designs are very inspiring.

I’ve just caught this build for the first time and can’t believe I’ve missed out on this. You Tempest build was fantastic and this one is absolutely wonderful. You have great imagination and your original designs are very inspiring.

Randy-san,

Thank you very much for dropping by !!
I'm really proud of your wonderful words !
I'm enjoying this build but many troublesome work is rewarded.

All the best,

Oh ! Hi !! Jurien-san, Thank you very much and I miss you ! How are you doing ? I'm so sorry for long time no see. I'm dieing to see the progress of your great 8 footer Destroyer !

Best regards, katsu

Katsu-san, I'm fine thanks ! I hope you're well OK :)
Ive lost the password of my account on the other board lol Im not sure if I can retrieve it, will try !

I'm happy to see you're still have a great sense of kitbashing, I really like your style. And this cockpit is a pure piece of art !

Katsu-san, I'm fine thanks ! I hope you're well OK :)
Ive lost the password of my account on the other board lol Im not sure if I can retrieve it, will try !

I'm happy to see you're still have a great sense of kitbashing, I really like your style. And this cockpit is a pure piece of art !

We are all fine !

Thank you but I have to learn the precise and conscientious work of yours my friend :love

Thank you very much Mike-san !! :)

Today, I did some detailing and panel lines.

It took many hours !

SA351071.jpg

SA3510752.jpg

SA351074.jpg

SA351072.jpg

Thanks for looking. Any of your comment would be welcomed. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back