AVP AVP-R PREDATOR ship still on!!!

jeff161

hey every one i know long time no see..lol lifes been crazy thats all ...
anyway great news the predator ship is still a go i took a break from it mainly to wait and see how the castings of the wing -outrigger blades and the tusk like stabelizer would come out..larson designs did an amazing job i got them all the other day in the mail chris.thank you!!! i will post a couple pic in the next day or two...

this is just some of the parts layout so far-- the top center which in this pic you can only see the back half.. aka the giant bird beak engine shrowed.. will be two pieces as well .. to give you an idea of the size--- the main body is 14inches, with the top cntr pcs added its 17 inches long

for the guy/girl? that pm"d me...um great question! reasons this is taking me a while to finish, mainly i cant work on it every day... i wish but i cant , i had also reached a point with it were i had to wait for the test castings to come back and that took a few months...sooo, last this is my first master for a kit-- an oh ya i had to pick the one with so so little avail info.. so like now at this last step im having to come up with drawings and such for the main body hull detail that is predator like and that fits the spirit/muse of the kit.- also in scale to the best that i can

for the most part, through friends in the fx industrie and blue ray.. i was able to get the correct shape of the ship. yes -there are some areas were i had to put two and two togeather-- but when i sent photos off to my resources, they replyed with nice call or great eye thats it ...aaaggh
for some dam unknown reason predator craft from all films are beign kept hush hush by t fox and when you enquire about them -you get the-- i cant talk or share statement or ill lose my job ..

im also working on tombs bounty hunter craft from riddick thats coming out killer. and the only only area i cant see to clear from the ref pictures i have is the shape of the rear jet engine shrowed/ cone it looks kinda mod f-16 like but still in debate on that... any way hope that helps it is still coming though

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back