Accurized 1/144 Fine Molds Millennium Falcon

It certainly has been a long time since my last post. The work on the 72 and 144 Radar Dish took me away from this build.

Here's some images of a little work that I've done,.... more detailing. I have the replacement dish on and a few more parts.

144MFGroupbuild.jpg

Thank you for following along.

IMG_9071.jpg

Here's some work on the starboard side of the Falcon. I scratched up some mini Belfast cranes and carved some excess plastic out of the kit parts.

IMG_9069.jpg

I also added extra detail to the port side of the upper jaw box, and added more mini Belfast cranes.

IMG_9073.jpg

I cutout the trailer wishbone and added a new one and a few more parts and the missing armour plate that's between the top gunner turret and the jaw box.

IMG_9075.jpg

I carved out the molded details and added my own to the top of the jaw box. I carved a couple areas at the front as well and I'll add more pieces here as well.

Thanks Qrest Fourstar, sadly, the build took some damage a couple days ago.... Just behind the radar dish, beside the top jawbox and under the cockpit tube.

I'll have some updated pics posted shortly.

That's always a marvel to each of your posts, Jay! :love

Frankly, the 72nd is well small enough for me ... But how can you do?! :D

Thanks guys! Yeah it's a small kit, and as a display piece, it's probally not big enough. However, I am planning on having this build as part of a diorama. I really think that these 144 scale kits are good for, as a combination with other pieces without taking up too much room on the shelf.

Hey Scratchy! Do you have a gallery of finished stuff anywhere?

I drool over your WIP threads but I'm getting antsy......

This is looking INCREDIBLE!

I'd been admiring your skills for a while, I had no idea you lived so close to me. Do you know of any good hobby shops in the area?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back