1/48 Figures for Three A Metal Gear REX

Gus76

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gentlemen, does any of you know if anyone here makes or going to make figures for ThreeA Metal Gear Rex, like the one of Snake that was included with the limited version of the model?

Sorry if this is a wrong thread.

Last edited:
i just saw this thread by accident. I think i got a metal gear pdo here in my archives but i can't be sure if it is rex or other metal gear forms. It is a low poly one. But if you are asking if also it comes with snake(solidius,naked.liquid) its a no. But once i found it i'll give it to you right away

- - - Updated - - -

i just saw this thread by accident. I think i got a metal gear pdo here in my archives but i can't be sure if it is rex or other metal gear forms. It is a low poly one. But if you are asking if also it comes with snake(solidius,naked.liquid) its a no. But once i found it i'll give it to you right away

Not heard anything @ MG releasing any figs, but I can recommend grabbing some Tamiya 1/48 scale figure sets and exploring conversions. The German tanker sets (for example) have guys in coveralls that should look the part - but I have no knowledge of what outfits the dudes wear in the 'Metal Gear 'verse'. But the Tamiya (and ICM) 1/48 scale figures are of excellent quality and sculpt and so should be a great basis for conversions. Plus, being injection molded plastic, they are easy to work & inexpensive.
Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back