1/12 scale TOS BSG viper, 31 inches long...

Someone PLEASE tell me ,these are still being made to order.......Oh my goodness , been wanting one of these for years.......also made to order of course...I hope and pray. are these are still available........???

I cant wait to have this kit in my hands Mike, me and my father are probably going to pass out seeing this in person , cant quit looking at these photos ,and waiting in anticipation, every day.....thanks again for all your hard work on this Mike.....your my hero.......

Got the kit and I must say I am seriously impressed, Mike ....you rock, will post pics shortly....

Last edited:
Dad and I have alot to plan and with this many parts and trimming, but since it is in several sections.....its easier to do multiple things to this big viper.......thanks Mike Salzo......we love this thing........wow........the size is unreal .....but we are not complaining.....lol

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/16692-viper8.jpg
16692-viper8.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/16693-viper-2.jpg
16693-viper-2.jpg

http://www.therpf.com/members/gyoung2993/albums/my-collection/16694-viper-5.jpg
16694-viper-5.jpg

Last edited:
i wish i had the movie to watch now :(

have you figured out what heck the triangle pieces are for ?? im thinkin there fill in pieces under the intakes??

If you mean those little triangleish parts with the circle cut out on one side, those are meant to be used a a cutting guide to make the landing gear cover inserts, basically to cover up the space between the gear covers and the engines on the underside. You can use the resin ones if you want, but i found during my assembly that each one needs a little individual fitting depending on how you glue the covers on, it was easier for me to just use the resin ones as a guide and cut them out of scrap styrene and insert them into the space.

Got your message about those missing parts, I'll get some out to you ASAP. Other than the armature parts I mentioned, i think the only other thing you need is some 1/8 evergreen round for the 4 pipes on the sides and the 4 smaller pipes on the afterburner plate.

thanks
mike

your awsome mike :thumbsup
i did see the pipes on the sides in the pics.
do you have pics of the after burner plate with these pipes? and the underside that will show the orientaion of the landing gear covers.
i figured those resin pieces went there, i just wasnt pos. :)

has any one ever made landing gear for this model ?

Beautiful build!

It would have been cool to see a little of the build though. This would have been epic had we been able to follow the construction..
Rep points sent!

Hi, Mike!

I either hope and pray for extra chance to get the 31 inches long viper.
That's what i'v ever wanted :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back