Recast Studio Scale Y-Wing ???

That's absolutely false!! I happen to live near this seller. These Y wings are built from HIS patterns
and those are actual pics of his build. I wouldn't claim it if I didn't see it. I just wish I could afford one lol.

Ray is a member on other boards and I think might be here also. I think there's a thread in the general model section about this build of his. He made the masters himself and seems to be selling it. Good for him!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's his thread: http://www.therpf.com/f11/y-wing-scratch-build-176316/

The build thread is listed under Y-Wing Scratch Build in the general modeling section
Its amazingly irresponsible for Talkierg to suggest something like that without a simple fact check.
But I hope it was done only to try to protect fellow members and not an attempted act of sabotage .

The build thread is listed under Y-Wing Scratch Build in the general modeling section
Its amazingly irresponsible for Talkierg to suggest something like that without a simple fact check.
But I hope it was done only to try to protect fellow members and not an attempted act of sabotage .

Yea now I remember its from Ray's amazing build thread,Ray did a good job:thumbsup

I shouldve check the ebay seller's name before comment,didnt mean anything rude to Ray,my apology:)

Don

Last edited:
I saw Ray's work and it looks impressive, but judging from his pictures it looks like he excluded many of the kit parts, and for $700 you would expect a more accurate replica. Does the RPF giving reasoning to why an individual is banned from the site?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back