My ESB AT-ST

ckwanwoo

Sr Member
Hi friends,

I'm writing this post to show making of my ESB AT-ST to buddy.
The head is finished nearly excluding ESCI Neb part and body & leg are on going...
I could get a lot of informations from good friends here
(thanks to Lee and Allan for your support & help):)

My AT-ST will be not painted because I want to show a multiplicity of kit-bashed kits in my room or museum.
Now I'm waiting airfix 1/24 BF109E and will complete the body when it is in my hand.

Last edited:
A work of art, damn Eric, i love your work, to show this, in an unprimed, unpainted state, is a testament to how clean your work is! I love it!

lee

Beautiful work Eric, man you knocked this up quick alongside your ANH SD.
What a cool idea to leave it unpainted, I'd often thought about leaving all mine naked too, but the paint calling is too strong!.
I definetly want to be a neighbour of yours now mate!.
Stu

Yes, I'm trying to clean work but it is very difficult:cry Lee~!

A work of art, damn Eric, i love your work, to show this, in an unprimed, unpainted state, is a testament to how clean your work is! I love it!

lee

Allan,
Actually I'm just following your work and need more detail informations and finding for remained parts:)

Outstanding, Eric! I agree with Lee, it's a fine testament to your kit-bashing and looks great unpainted.

Jason,

I know the project is started from you.
I can't wait to see your chicken~! :)

Truly a work of art!!

:lol I'm also waiting to see your work.
Excellent job Eric! We'll be seeing many more of these soon--can't wait to start mine!

thanks friends for your kind word.:)
Outstanding:cool
that is super sweet!! very nice work.

Actually my AT-ST has been started since last year.
But I can't progress it due to my financial situations.(because I spent large sums of money on my ISD.:lol)
I will leave it because I have no strong "Force" for painting. Stu~!

Beautiful work Eric, man you knocked this up quick alongside your ANH SD.
What a cool idea to leave it unpainted, I'd often thought about leaving all mine naked too, but the paint calling is too strong!.
I definetly want to be a neighbour of yours now mate!.
Stu

Hey Eric, I wasnt aware about any Esci Nebelwerfer being used on the TESB, just the Italaerei/Italeri one, anyway I do agree, she is wonderful unpainted, you did a great job, she's a very nice addition to your collection !

thanks Julien~!

As far as I know, the AT-ST have a difference between left side gun and right side gun.
I'm postivie about it because I saw the below part from some AT-ST reference pics.

Two kits are very similar but quite different.

Hey Eric, I wasnt aware about any Esci Nebelwerfer being used on the TESB, just the Italaerei/Italeri one, anyway I do agree, she is wonderful unpainted, you did a great job, she's a very nice addition to your collection !

thanks Julien~!

As far as I know, the AT-ST have a difference between left side gun and right side gun.
I'm postivie about it because I saw the below part from some AT-ST reference pics.

Two kits are very similar but quite different.

Thanks for the info Eric, that's very helpful !

Yeah that is confirmed, you do need both 'werfers for the build, the Esci launcher carrier is in the right side gunwell bro, pretty weird, but that ILM for ya LOL.

lee

Beautiful there is just something real nice about a mix of plastic and aluminum, throw in some machine screws and your....sexy!!:lol:thumbsup

Julien,
Please review my drawing for the chicken. It explains all the donors and where they are to be located on the kit....mostly..
(I didn't get to complete the chart completely, but is probably 95% done/correct).

I will include the most up-to-date drawing with the armatures when they are shipped out.

Eric...
magnificent work. makes me drool just a tad bit...
it may be a late offer, but would you like a copy of the drawing for the armature. lot of talent (lee, allan, jason, julien) put time into this info and may help you in a couple places? just pm me (if interested) and tell me what format you'd like it in (pdf or CAD).

love the idea of keeping it "raw" (unpainted)!

I've found an additional kit on the ESB ATST. The 1/700 Taiho provides the gun shield on the port side gun.

Isel

Julien,
Please review my drawing for the chicken. It explains all the donors and where they are to be located on the kit....mostly..
(I didn't get to complete the chart completely, but is probably 95% done/correct).

I will include the most up-to-date drawing with the armatures when they are shipped out.

Eric...
magnificent work. makes me drool just a tad bit...
it may be a late offer, but would you like a copy of the drawing for the armature. lot of talent (lee, allan, jason, julien) put time into this info and may help you in a couple places? just pm me (if interested) and tell me what format you'd like it in (pdf or CAD).

love the idea of keeping it "raw" (unpainted)!

I've found an additional kit on the ESB ATST. The 1/700 Taiho provides the gun shield on the port side gun.

Isel

Awesome Isel !

atsttahio.jpg

Eagle eye ;)

Yes Quincy, I'll check all that once I get into it ! :p

I was surprised~! Isel

You must be eagle eye:thumbsup
I will change my shield from scratchbuilt to actual donor part.

thanks Eric.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back