Building the Slave One : Only Wing

Hi Eric I think we ruled out the 312B on the right wing and the 312T or 312T4 seemed closer but not 100%, still pondering this on my build

Hi Guy,

I want to clarify your reply for the wing part.
Do you ruled out the 312B part on the right wing? i.e., the attached 2nd image...(I meant the 1st image is the left wing)

Thanks.
Eric.

WoW~
Thank you very much Moe :)
If you didn't give the ID, I never thought it.
Can I ask oine more question? Moe...
Do you think the parts of left/right wing were used from Entex cylinder valve covers? Sorry, Because I have no any reference for the right wing.

Thanks again,
Eric.

Entex Porsche, cylinder valve covers

hmm.. if the it's a left and a right cover or just two of the same part, is that what you mean. I have to look at the reference I have.

Thanks Moe, bugger more Entex anyone wanna do some castings?

I've already molded the pipes and wheel parts. I can do the valve covers too. There are 4 total in the kit, two A1 and two A2. The one in Eric's picture appears to be A2. It would be good to know which is on the other wing. Are there any other known Porsche parts that I should mold with the valve covers?

DSC04873_zps04b78a64.jpg

Great castings Scott, always appreciated as you know :), I'l have a look through the ref wen I\'m home tomorrow but sadly its a part with very little decent views so may be a tricky one, without having a pic of the Entex part and judging on the wings so far I'd say it was most likely a mirrored part as with nearly all the wing structure.

Thats if there is a mirrored part?

Last edited:
Here are the parts, A2 in the middle. Notice the little nipple in the center. My A2 parts do not seem to be identical. My kit is a partial build and I wonder if they got broken. If they are, they are very neat breaks. Can someone with the Entex check their A2 and let me know if theirs are identical? Most of my Slave I reference is on a laptop I left at my office. I was looking at a video I took at Magic of Myth ~10 years ago. I come so close to that section of the wing. :( From the split second of the video I almost think the part may not be there.

DSC04876_zps7980710c.jpg

I would def say its the A2 parts on each wing, I can't find a single shot of the other wing with it in place but would stake my right ball that its the mirrored part, then again it is ILM so could well be a tin of sardines with barbwire round it....anything goes :)

Since the last updating, I nearly completed the wing structure and also worked the underside structure as Guy's latest pics.
I tried to make the structure by only IDed parts and didn't use any styrene pieces to support it.
Next, I will draw the skirt frame along with the underside structure...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks,
Eric.

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words :)
Actually, I'm not sure whether I can make the exact hull and body due to the modeling environment in my house!!!
However, I will try to do my best.

Thanks,
Eric.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back